Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Internationalized Domain Name Violations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnh

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Threaten what action? The "list" I recieved from you was only the one cancelled domain. Symbol domains have been scheduled for deletion for some time. But you wouldn't have heard it on this forum. They only speak Ascii here.

What are you talking about?? Read the thread again and try to stick to the subject or take it some place else!!

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about?? Read the thread again and try to stick to the subject or take it some place else!!

Wow dude. I'm completely on topic. I can see why some domainers should stay out of IDN.

You are complaining about your symbol domain being deleted. It was ALWAYS going to be deleted had you read any of the protocols. Then you suggested... Screw it, nevermind.

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, if it's only the symbol domains that are affected, they were never worth anything.

Not really !

Maybe you live in USA and your keyboard doesnt natively have the Euro symbol (€) on it.........

Consider that here in Europe we all (over 500 millions) have it and its common to use the word "euro" or its graphic symbol with the meaning of "european" composing companies names or logos !

Also domains like 1€, 10€ and so on are worth quite a bit.

Same for all IDNs containing the English pound symbol.

There is something i dont understand..... there are not any security issues in regard of using the Euro symbol, in fact it has been allowed for years, now what ?
They gonna barely refund the reg fees but why these IDN has been allowed for 6 years (and perfectly working and resolving on most of browsers) if they were meant to be dismissed ?
Who is gonna refund me 6 years of renewals Verisign cashed apparently in bad faith and all the time and money i spent to promote my names ?

I really think there could be ground for a class action lawsuite.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know, it all boils down to traffic. Without traffic domains are useless.

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know, it all boils down to traffic. Without traffic domains are useless.

Partially agree.

But traffic is not the only parameter to use if you want appraise a domain.

It happened to me to sell domains with barely no typeins for 5 figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom