Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

InternetTraffic.com Parking one-click homepage ad's is it possible to set as default?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain agency

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all I was trying to find a sub-forum for Frank's InternetTraffic.com but looks like Adam hasn't provided one yet.
Anyway I was wondering if anyone who has their portfolio parked at internet traffic was able to set ad's on the homepage instead of search links leading to ad's or even if this feature is possible to set at all.

A lot of domains in my portfolio converted better with ad's on the homepage via bodis and voodoo but the PPC overall is a lot better at internet traffic when visitors do bother to click though the search links to find ad's. If anyone doe's indeed have the one-click homepage ad's please let me know how to do this thanks. :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No such option, but IT is open to suggestions, I'm sure. ;)

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good suggestion
agreed also there should be a subforum for dns and it here
many suggestions for them also which need improving, especially on their sales forms etc and banners
can they be invited down here? a rep?

domain agency

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've just written to them via their contact form asking about this. Here's hoping they reply soon. :)

No such option, but IT is open to suggestions, I'm sure. ;)

good suggestion
agreed also there should be a subforum for dns and it here
many suggestions for them also which need improving, especially on their sales forms etc and banners
can they be invited down here? a rep?

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would like to see an Internet Traffic sub-forum started on dnf as many users praise it.-

Anyone know an Internt Traffic rep on dnf?

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any person at all who represents domainnamesales.com or internettraffic.com on dnf?

--internet traffic has rejected my domains and other than this they say nothing or give the domainer a valid email address to reply to:

"Domains do not conform to Terms of Service".

Am trying to understand what this means as I submitted no trademark or adult domains
Do not believe the quality of my domains is so bad.-

Anybody know a rep. or manager on IT/DNS I can email for an explanation? -thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom