Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

guide === Introduce Your Self Here ===

This is a post intended to be a guide on how to use this section of the forum.

khalid123

Reaction score
hey my name is khalid I am new to this industry I have 4 or 5 domain names that are hand registered I live in Virginia I am looking to partner with people in the industry till now I have a few seals just over 100$ if you are looking to partner with some one or you can help me get started please do so
I think that I have grate ability to find good hand registered domains

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Khalid. Hard to find good domains that are still available for registration. Better to look for good deals on the aftermarket.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum khalid!

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Clifford

Ask away and we will do our best to help you along

Deborah Esther

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hi ! I” m Bessiejoans, I am business enthusiastic person, eager to learn new technological upcoming in the business, I prefer to know more about cryptocurrency exchanges, as it is Revolutionizing the Business world where it has attained peak in world wide business’s. I want to share my business ideas and trends in this digital era.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Charmaine.... Welcome to DNForum

GraceBaque

Reaction score
Hi John! My name is Grace from the Philippines. No domain experience but I've experience to have my domain way back 2015/2016. I just bought the domain just to save domain name for my business.

And now I'm doing freelancing services as Virtual Assistant and try to study more about domain, because most of the client requires to have a knowledge with such thing. I have my first blog here the reason why I chose this career.

I just hope to learn more here :) Have a nice day to all..

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum Grace!

javier-ramos.com

Reaction score
Javier from Pennsylvania here, small portfolio of domain names (list on my site), well invested in the Stock Market and I trade Crypto on my free time, IT Professional and a fan of cash flow assets.

Join the forum to learn more about the industry and to buy and sell domain names.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum Javier!

MariaJones80

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Maria, looking for domain, hosting and mailbox with easy access, similar to gmail but with my domain name instead, what would you recommend ?

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum Maria!

Reaction score
Hi Maria. There are tons of hosting companies around that offer all that as part of a normal package. They usually use roundcube email which can be used online with IMAP to give you a web interface as well as POP if you prefer to check from your machine and don't need the IMAP structure. I am loathed to single out any one though as I always host my own and am not up to date with who the 'best' are. Cheapest I believe is hostgator but from what I have seen in the past you get what you pay for. Their servers, although working, are usually overloaded with slower responses. My advice is just to shop around but you should find what you need at a very reasonable price. If you have any server knowledge though I would recommend getting your own VPS, installing linux CentOS, and throwing on Centos Web Panel (free). That gives you a roundcube email interface with every domain you set up. However if you don't have any server knowledge make sure you find a complete hosting account already set up. I have seen people say that bluehost, liquidweb, krystal are good for service.

Rreece

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Rob married with 6 kids. I do Affiliate email marketing normally and just got into domains by a good guy that's super successful. Glad to be here. I hate long walks, I love ice cream and I've got a bulldog and boxer. Oh and I love in Texas. Go NY giants

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum!

LunaCoraddo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Luno and I'm from Italy. I don't have much experience in domaining because I started it not so long ago. I'm looking for some tips how to develop everything well and hopefully monetize my website.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Luno.... welcome to DNForum!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators