Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

guide === Introduce Your Self Here ===

This is a post intended to be a guide on how to use this section of the forum.

dc_publius

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi there, it has been a while. I mostly monitor and buy domains for side projects. Once in a while, I sell, but I hate to let go of domains.

Domain Days 2024

rgremill

Software Developer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone... been a long time ago since I posted... life got in the way...

Posting to reserve the account.

I still have 33 domains after all these years... was over a 100 at one point... sold some, purged some.

Sold most of my 3 letter dot orgs at SEDO last year... trying to get rid of one more at a sedo auction right now.

Still holding onto a 3 letter dot com that needs development.

CEBEP

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I started in 2006 in Russia, out of 2000+ domains, and left myself 200. The bid didn't go in :)

Giembo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Back on the forum! Hi everyone!

DNPlan

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is also my 2005 "reintroduction" - I once was one of those "Lifetime Premium" members whose "premium" shifted from the upper-case premium when our paid "lifetime" membership category went away ...

At the time my domain portfolio was relatively small - less than a thousand - compared to much of the domaining world at the time.

My domain portfolio continues to slowly dwindle - I rarely picked up domains that I didn't have a "development idea" for - so my personal strategy was always focused on whether someone else's value was greater than the development value I could see in the name for myself (if I had the time) ...

Thus I've developed and sold probably almost as many sites than I have domains ...

GBMdomains

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Jake Scott, the Head of Marketing at a new platform called GBM Domains.

From Newcastle in the UK (howay the lads) but recently moved across the world to New Zealand with my kiwi fiancé!

Joined the forum to learn more about domainers. Have owned a few domains in the past to build websites rather than for investing purposes, though did manage to trade some web3 domains for a profit recently.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Jake Scott, the Head of Marketing at a new platform called GBM Domains.

From Newcastle in the UK (howay the lads) but recently moved across the world to New Zealand with my kiwi fiancé!

Joined the forum to learn more about domainers. Have owned a few domains in the past to build websites rather than for investing purposes, though did manage to trade some web3 domains for a profit recently.

Welcome James!! Ahh, kiwi country.. the last paradise on earth? :)

JessicaAaron

Reaction score
I know that we have a mixed numbers of old and new members so I think it's a good opportunity for you to introduce your self so we can know each other better.

Of course all the information will be volunteer and you are free to share with the community what you want to share.

I will be the last one to introduce.

Some examples may be:
- Your name
- Domaining experience
- Full time or part time
- Any other skill sets that you want to share
- Your location
- Your age: if you are Female then the default age will be 18!!!
... and whatever you want to share

Thank you in advance for participating.

John
Hi, my name is Jessica Aaron. I'm new to this field and eager to learn. My real strength lies in my ability to learn quickly. There's a lot more to share about me, but for now, this will do. Thanks!

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jessica Aaron. I'm new to this field and eager to learn. My real strength lies in my ability to learn quickly. There's a lot more to share about me, but for now, this will do. Thanks!

Welcome for DNForum!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom