Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Introducing the New Sedo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Happy Monday! As you may have already noticed, we have introduced a new Sedo.com today.

Sedo now offers new and innovative features through our more user-friendly platform. Experience a new member homepage, a comprehensive resources section, real-time updates on our new market activity page and more as you rediscover what Sedo can do for your domains!

With the launch of the new Sedo.com platform, we are confident that you will find it even easier to utilize and interact with our internationally renowned marketplace and monetization capabilities.

As an integral part of the Sedo community, we look forward to your feedback regarding the updates and advancements to Sedo. You can reference our official press release on Sedo' press page via the link below:

http://sedo.com/presse/presse.php?tracked=&partnerid=&language=us&id=293

If you have any questions please let us know!

Thanks,

Your Sedo Team

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You guys need to add Premium/Great Domains auction link on the front page to direct the traffic where it pays off most.

theoretical

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Issues with display in Chrome. The menu, for example, is pretty ugly and therefore kinda buggy as to mouseover effects and such. Otherwise, I think I like the changes.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not used to it (yet) either, but it definitely looks a lot better than the old look. The only thing I don't like so far is how little exposure the running auctions get on the front page. I think the front page should look a lot more like the Market Activity page.

Drop the news and stuff like that on the front page. 99% of domainers don't visit Sedo to read domain name news, they visit Sedo for domain name auctions.

My 2 cents.

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The new look is absolutely horrible. It looks like a cheap parking page with a lady on it.

And now you need to click more to find what you want.

Worst of all, there is a lot less exposure to domains.... hard to believe a site that builds it's business on selling domains does such a stupid thing.

Ridiculously, major domain lists are at the bottom, and they flash through different categories making it difficult for potential buyers to navigate through.

Just as ridiculous is the picture of the lady, taking up very valuable space that could be used a lot more effectively.

I see major sale drops for sedo because of the mess they created there. Whoever decided to change it to this should be shot on the spot. I hope they don't decide to create the same disaster for greatdomains.com

Last edited:

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Krupps didn't hide it's German origin, even though it used a slave labour :asleep:

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The lady (grasping her own neck in some unnatural way) takes up so much space that on the pages I typically use, such as parking stats or domain management (now called "My Domains"), I have to scroll down to begin seeing any actual data.

That is a major dis-improvement.

(Also, I still like to use the "old" parking stats page; that still works, but all the links to other Sedo pages have been stripped from it, so it is a useless dead end.)

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The lady (grasping her own neck in some unnatural way)
"She" is trying to hide her Adam's apple.

But yes, so much unnecessary crap with the new layout and whoever thought of that navigation idea with the tabs and hovering and fighting to catch the link idea.... :kys:

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont like it.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

Also this link might work.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Introducing the New Sedo.com

Is the new Sedo a 404?...It is at the moment 2:50 PST

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like how it displays all earnings for the current year (sales + revenue) on one page.

Little confused to navigation at the moment though...

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't like the look...and that girl...well she isn't getting on the godaddy's site...lol

now i'll check out the features...change always hurts me for a few days.

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom