Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

IP block nigeria ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up... the ip comes back to nigeria ..are there any members that are from nigeria ??

Dear James,

Someone has tried to log into your account on DNForum - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 41.220.75.3

All the best,
DNForum - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars

Upvote 0

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up... the ip comes back to nigeria ..are there any members that are from nigeria ??

The IP resolves to mtnngprs.com, which is a Nigerian phone provider afaik. Someone has obviously been surfing on a mobile network (gprs/umts/hsdpa) when trying to log in to your DNF account.

FYI I found 3 Nigerian DNF members, I doubt it's one of these guys though:

http://www.dnforum.com/member-livingcovers.html

http://www.dnforum.com/member-judedike.html

http://www.dnforum.com/member-menog.html

Last edited:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thx for heads up :yo:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the ip comes back to nigeria ..are there any members that are from nigeria ??
What's next? Vietnam or Romania?

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Warren2

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am frequently dealing with a member here that is from Nigeria. He has always been 100% trustworthy and honest and one of the best domainers I have dealt with (in fact, just about to conclude a 2k deal with him now). He is an active member of this forum.

fojames

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey James

I am a domainer from Nigeria and have never had a dishonest transaction here on dnf, In fact I am the one Warren2 was talking about [just closed a 2k deal with him].

While there are some bad eggs online from Nigeria, most of us straight shooters and downright honest.

Don't know who the fool was that tried logging into your account, but the truth is such illegal activity is not limited to Nigerians. Lost almost 1000 dollars to a guy from Denmark on DP last year and I even had my Liberty Reserve account hacked by a turkish guy.

Just wanted to say pls don't blacklist the whole country just bcos of a few bad eggs.

OJ

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with people from Nigeria at all. Although you have to admit; everyone has heard about "Nigerian scams" and therefore we must be allowed to make occasional jokes about it. :)

Lost almost 1000 dollars to a guy from Denmark on DP last year and I even had my Liberty Reserve account hacked by a turkish guy.

Never trust a Dane. ;) :lol:

Bare tuller danske venner! :smilewinkgrin:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wonder whats so important in my account ??

Dear James,

Someone has tried to log into your account on DNForum - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.96.81.78

All the best,
DNForum - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars

fojames

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nothing wrong with people from nigeria at all. Although you have to admit; everyone has heard about "nigerian scams" and therefore we must be allowed to make occasional jokes about it. :)

Yeah I guess you are right!

never trust a dane. ;) :lol:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Warren2

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Och norrmännen, dom bara skryter om sin olja! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom