Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is 2006 going to be a good year for domainers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for newcomers like me it will be an uphill task. But I will try concentrate on new domain extensions like .in to secure my future. What do you guys suggest me.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Domain Days 2024

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2006 is going to be awesome ...

Many more people are getting into domains - the best times are yet to come ... there is still a lot of money to be made in all price ranges ...

There is a lot of cash out there - many folks are seeking new investment opportunities, including real estate investors who are seeking higher yields than what they're getting now in a stagnating real estate market.

In regards to .COM - that's the premier namespace, but there are many people making good bank in other TLDs ... for those who think all the good .COMs are gone, you're mistaken ... I'm picking up good .COMs all the time for less than $100 here in DNF for sale forums, on afternic, etc, the drops, and even occasionally brand new regs - just yesterday, I picked up a nice never-registered domain which could easily go around mid-$x,xxx right now resale - gems are still out there!

Ron

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In regards to .COM - that's the premier namespace, but there are many people making good bank in other TLDs ... for those who think all the good .COMs are gone, you're mistaken ... I'm picking up good .COMs all the time for less than $100 here in DNF for sale forums, on afternic, etc, the drops, and even occasionally brand new regs - just yesterday, I picked up a nice never-registered domain which could easily go around mid-$x,xxx right now resale - gems are still out there!

Absolutely totally agree 100%! I bought a type-in domain the other day for $60 which is going to make half that per day possibly!

The secret is: buy LOW sell HIGH...oldest and most surefire way to be successful in any business!

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shaggy said:
So I take it your friends don't make much a year then. :laugh: Just kidding stuff, congrats on the good year!

Yes they don`t make much :)
At least not so much like they would be making in US.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
The instealthmode guy predicts that the 'little guy' is dead :charming: http://www.domainnews.com/

"WE UPDATE DOMAIN NEWS DAILY!"

Posted November 18, 2005 @ 5:15pm EST. Updated 7:03PM

"The Internet never Sleeps and Neither do I. "

He must be catching up on his sleep..Or is he dead? lol

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im going to learn alot of SEO this year.

aldwin

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just started this June, but I'm sure that 2006 will be a great year for me.
This december I've got some nice product domains for pennies that I may resell for a few thousands each.. Waiting for the end-user to come :)

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Darren06 said:
Im going to learn alot of SEO this year.

You will learn the following things:

1. SEO is not that important
2. SEO doesn't really work
3. SEO is a catchphrase that old MBA "consultants" have picked as their new career word.
4. SEO sucks
5. SEO's all just work off the same principles and it's rather simple stuff that you can learn by reading this: http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html

Now since this is 2005 and you know all this...you may need to reinvent your 2006 resolution.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've only been monetizing domains for 3 months now.
Personally, I think the first month of 2006 will be better (revenue-wise) than the last 3 months of 2005 combined.
Continued success to all domainers in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom