Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is $250 fair for these three domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a realtor interested in three of my .ca domains: realestateflipping.ca, flippingrealestate.ca and realestatebusiness.ca. I'd really like to sell them - I asked for $250. Does this seem right or a bit low?

Thanks,
Christina

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A bit low for 3 specific industry domains. If he doesn't accept immediately then he wasn't serious about wanting the domains. Don't lower the price from here if he tries to negotiate.

LazyD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes does seem a bit low,those are pretty good domains.

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree...if she doesn't get back to me immediately I'm going to continue with my sales and hopefully get a motivated (read: quick to pay! ;) ) buyer. Thanks for the input you guys.

Axioma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice domains. Agreed: You shouldn't go any lower unless you're desperate, and willing to sell at a loss.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They don't seem great to me, but since it's an end user I would think $500 is on the low end of acceptable.

Axioma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Steen said:
They don't seem great to me, but since it's an end user I would think $500 is on the low end of acceptable.

I agree; but then again, most of my niche domains were chosen for the target market, and I wouldn't think much of them, however offers come by themselves from interested end users. My guess is ChristinaInCanada chose those domains with the end users in mind too :) .

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for the advice. :) I never heard back from that particular realtor again, but a few others showed a bit of interest. And yes - I did pick those names for the benefit of selling to end users.

I'll keep your advice in mind and try to go for $500 min. I'll let you know what happens.

P.S. If any of you are interested in purchasing these 3 domains I would be willing to sell them for $250 to any of you. Let me know via PM or here if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom