Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is Afternic closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to upload a portfolio since last week and says it's in queue.

I sent two emails to support in one week and NO RESPONSE.

I called the main number and went to support. I had to leave a message. Same with sales and same with escrow.

So, the upload doesn't work. The emails go unanswered and no one answers the phone AT AFTERNIC.

Hello Afternic?

Are you closed for business?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have a transaction stuck to payment processing since the 19th.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's what I mean. Stuff like that. Seems like they just fired everyone and told them to go home.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
They are local to me so worse comes to worst I will pay them a visit.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update:

I got a phone message from someone there. They said there is an issue with the uploading and that the techs are working on it but it may be a couple days. I think it was Tuesday when I tried so now looks like NO NEW PORTFOLIOS UPDATED for more than a week.

How do you run a business if your inventory is not fresh?

Got an email reply to one I just sent today. They said they were replying to my other ones but, gee, I guess they got lost even though this one came through.

So, at this point, seems to me like a skeleton crew at Afternic. I guess BuyDomains doesn't want to invest too much in the domain aftermarket?

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update:

Got an email saying the csv upload has been done. Well yes and no. I thought I was pretty careful to request a sync which would replace all the domains with the ones from my csv file.

Nope.

I don't know. Seems like a few folks are paddling extra hard to keep the ship moving.

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always receive a reply e-mail from support within a day or two, maybe ck your e-mail settings

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Buyer is dragging their feet :-( How many times does Afternic send out the reminder email for them to complete the final step?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ah the pitfalls of dealing with inexperienced buyers. Transaction is now finally complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom