Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is Bido Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmason

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
has 10 domains which got already 10 votes, but 3 weeks already awaiting for auction set up. Too much domains they have thre now.

I had the same problem - about a dozen domains waiting for 2-4 weeks, but I then submitted a support ticket and all of the auctions were set up a day later. Not much of an explanation, but it satisfied me.

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Story kind of the same. I've been submitting some decent names and now have - Scheduled for auction (18 - all voted in), Upcoming auction(3). I was submitting 5 a day for a couple of weeks straight, then it went down to 4, now only 3 a day. Looks like they have an uptake up domains submitted.

stingrae

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
has 10 domains which got already 10 votes, but 3 weeks already awaiting for auction set up. Too much domains they have thre now.

Agree. They need to get a handle on the amount of time it takes to get an auction set up. I'm up to almost 20 names awaiting setup.

siteman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'm in the same case, too !

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I heard they are coming back into business soon. :yo:

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bido's waiting times are far too long. I have two domains waiting for auction.

A voted domain that is waiting for 30 days.
An accelerated domains that is waiting for 18 days.

This is too long. The waiting times should be under a week. If they have too many domains, now is the right time to do something to increase quality and get rid of the low crappy domains.

I tried checking and voting on on domains but I got bored in a day and didn't use again.

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The whole site is a joke to be honest !

Kind of figured you felt that way, since it's the 3rd time you've posted something like that in the thread.

The waiting times are long and hopefully they work on that. Today I had 4 that were voted on get some auction dates, sooner than some others I had in there. Overall I like them and get paid pretty quickly once the business is done.

Last edited:

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm figuring Bido is back, well I'm hoping so. Got a featured auction with them starting april 9th ~ ending April 13th
Inventory includes Obamanomics.com / Toni.com / Insect.net / Milan.net / LuxuryHire.com and 35 other lots

Worth a punt, nothing to lose except a fair bit of time

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like Bido and have had some luck with them in the past. I basically just use them for domains I plan on letting expire anyway and in most cases they sell and I can get some money to register more. I would recommend trying them if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom