Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is enom even trying any more? Need new reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I continue to be less pleased with GD, (mostly from price changes daily, coupon game) and feed up with enom. Got $100 floating in cyber space, another $100 in my account and can not help. They helped with this 8 months ago. Of course when they say they are working on it now it doesnt hold much weight as well they knew of this 8 months ago.

I need new reseller. Not in love with namecheap (interface I guess mostly). Name seems to have site issues. Dont want to go with a enom or gd reseller.

register.com might be an option

Any DN vets out there using someone (not 1and1) they are happy with pricing, push support......

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good Morning websitesbuilt - I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with Enom. Let's see if we can change that! Contact me via email for assistance!

:)

I continue to be less pleased with GD, (mostly from price changes daily, coupon game) and feed up with enom. Got $100 floating in cyber space, another $100 in my account and can not help. They helped with this 8 months ago. Of course when they say they are working on it now it doesnt hold much weight as well they knew of this 8 months ago.

I need new reseller. Not in love with namecheap (interface I guess mostly). Name seems to have site issues. Dont want to go with a enom or gd reseller.

register.com might be an option

Any DN vets out there using someone (not 1and1) they are happy with pricing, push support......

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bari

I have written you. Please wow me as this AM I am far less than wild about enom currently. Rest I will leave unsaid but I am not using enom but for 100 of my personal names at this point. Its not for cost any longer, it confuses my clients so not using for them. Adding money shouldnt be this tough, and dont feel like my paypal debit card should work differently than my bank debit card.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I just replied. Create the help ticket and send me the case #. I will follow up immediately!

Bari

I have written you. Please wow me as this AM I am far less than wild about enom currently. Rest I will leave unsaid but I am not using enom but for 100 of my personal names at this point. Its not for cost any longer, it confuses my clients so not using for them. Adding money shouldnt be this tough, and dont feel like my paypal debit card should work differently than my bank debit card.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again I had called support and his answer was to create a support ticket. Last time that took many replies via support ticket system. I think I will look for other ways to fix this issue in my system. I've made the same mistake twice.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I redirected your email/issue to a manager in support. Keep me posted.

Again I had called support and his answer was to create a support ticket. Last time that took many replies via support ticket system. I think I will look for other ways to fix this issue in my system. I've made the same mistake twice.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Welcome back in action, Bari :D

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good Morning websitesbuilt - I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with Enom. Let's see if we can change that!

Hi Bari... I am about as fed up as I can be with Enom/Namejet. Can you help me too? Here is MY ISSUE (posts 8-10). Straight answers (and often any answer at all) have been impossible to get. Lots of delay and diversion. But if you can help me, Id be very grateful. I'll PM the details.

Thanks

Last edited:

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good morning internext - Let me check on this for you and see what I can find out!

Hi Bari... I am about as fed up as I can be with Enom/Namejet. Can you help me too? Here is MY ISSUE (posts 8-10). Straight answers (and often any answer at all) have been impossible to get. Lots of delay and diversion. But if you can help me, Id be very grateful. I'll PM the details.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom