Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i've bought some domains on namejet.com, and they've been placed in a newly set up network solutions account for me. But i've tried their hosting, and it's awful! uploading speed is slow, can't work out where the files have actually been saved because it says page not found all the time! Should i move back to godaddy or persue with network solutions?

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
peruse peruse, avoiid godaddysite leprosy.
i ama currently reviewing web hosts fr a client
maybe i can pm you th name of his zippy new hosting 'it's amaaaaazing smooth and silky and the fantastico is speeeeedy

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't use registrars for hosting!

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks... whats the best in your opinion?

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im looking to create a tutorials site with some other pages so i would need something relatively cheap, with good disk space and fast connection speed... i like to use companies where uploading is simple and quick, and customer service reps can be easily reached without going through knowledgebase systems first

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't use registrars for hosting!

I agree for many reasons.

im looking to create a tutorials site with some other pages so i would need something relatively cheap, with good disk space and fast connection speed... i like to use companies where uploading is simple and quick, and customer service reps can be easily reached without going through knowledgebase systems first

I'm with HostMonster. Inexpensive and unlimited space & domains and I have no complaints yet except their "spam filter" leaves a lot to be desired. ;)

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Generally speaking shared hosting like that ranges from $5-$10/month, with $15/month being top of the line.
i like to use companies where uploading is simple and quick
Simple? Uploading is usually done through the control panel of FTP.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, im with hostmonster.com now - very satisfied!

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
been with hostmonster.com for about six weeks now, very happy with it, great price, you can host unlimited domains on one account, all for a pretty cheap price, so if you need hosting, definitely use hostmonster

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom