Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is there anyone handling support for this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I ran into a problem creating an account on the domain system controlled by the owners of this system. I have for several days attempting to get help. All messages to [email protected] (the address used by pwinc.myorderbox.com for support). All posted messages to this address bounce.

I have posted in the http://www.oursupportsite.com system. These have given a canned responce with a link to the support tickets placed 5 days or so have gone by and still no responce to my attempts to get help.

Is there anyone home at all in support that help with my situation?

I think the problem lies in the fact that I created a reseller account on one system using a username. There was a typo in the domain name. While I was doing all this I found another site,
pwinc.myorderbox.com, that offred a better price by 1.50. So I created an account with them. I used cut and past to create the new account. This created the same typo problem.

Thinking all was well I went ahead and set up pwinc.myorderbox.com with my dns links, Tranfured funds etc. even set up a customer account with a trasfer. As a result I am sort of commited to pwinc.myorderbox.com. I have since discouvred that there is no support with pwinc.myorderbox.com.

RegCan.com on the other hand, the more expensive site, responded in a more than timely manor to my request and changed the password to that account. I was then able to get access to both accounts for a short time last night.

It did not last long as things are down again. This likley due to the close integration of the system. Two users with the same name seems to comfuse the system. Even though they are at diffrent points in the chain of thing.

What I need is someone from pwinc.myorderbox.com to help with the situation.

There are several things that come up with this situation. One the need that we be able to support our customers in a timely mannor, the problems that arrise in a highly integrated system, the need to check all entries for valid addresses before account creation, and the need to check for duplicate entries that can cause problems with the functioning of the system.

These are all important issues and take effort and co-operation to resolve.

Thanks for the help.
Shanta McBain

Last edited by a moderator:

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shanta, I have pm'd ImpactAdmin for him to review this thread. Hopefully he will be able to provide some help in the matter.

thanks

shanta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks John

He must be on vacation. We all have to do that

I

impactadmin

shanta said:
Thanks John

He must be on vacation. We all have to do that
Hey Shanta,

Can you please send me a detailed pm with the issues, account information and any other information and I will look closely at the situation here.

Thank you
Huseyin,

shanta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have a reseller account with http://pwinc.myorderbox.com. I have had support and other problems with this site since day one. I have yet to receive a responce to my request for support from this sites support system or my phone calls.

This has as of today caused me the lost of two of my domains shanta.org a year ago and now certifiedorganicbeekeeping.com.

For the last 3 months I have been trying to get support from http://pwinc.myorderbox.com. with once again no results. I fell back to this thread were I had gotten some results. That message has been deleted from this system after being online for a few days.

My first problem is that http://pwinc.myorderbox.com has dropped all methods if making payment. The reason I joined was they offred PayPal. I have called several times to the support number and got a message machine with a rude comment on which I left a message to call. Other times I have gotten the old modem in the ear trick. How are we to keep up our domains with this system if there is no way to make payments or get TIMELY support.

Second.

As a result of the previous bad experience with http://pwinc.myorderbox.com I joined another system which did give me support. But though a computer glitch I have lost the admin link to this site. My previous message included a request to help me find this link. It was the system that had certifiedorganicbeekeeping.com with although I had forgotten that it was registered there. I got no responce and the message was deleted from this system.

The first round of problems with http://pwinc.myorderbox.com led to the loss of my personal domain shanta.org which is snapped up by the system of domain scalpers. certifedorganicbeekeeping.com as met the same fate.

There seems to be an underlining problem for users of this system. If there is no way to pay the up line at what appreares to be the root of the system http://pwinc.myorderbox.com then eventually all our and our clients domains will be lost to the system. The application requires a way to move up the tree if a branch node is not doing its job as it seems http://pwinc.myorderbox.com is doing.

My deleted message included a request for Passing this node if it is not the root node and for finding out who the resellers are and a map of the tree. For the most part this system works well but it only will work if all nodes do their jobs. When a node fails so do all the resellers below that node.

Hope this message makes it though to the system to be read and acted upon. This issue effects all resellers of http://pwinc.myorderbox.com directly and all users of the domain registration system in general.

Thanks

Shanta McBain

Last edited by a moderator:
I

impactadmin

Hi,

We are working on correcting the issue with Powerwindows.

The payment gateways will be re-implemented this week. As such they are sending out custom payment links that will allow you to fund your account and renew these 2 domains.

I have sent you a followup pm so we can resolve this issue.

Thank you

!ben

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello ... I'm also trying to get some support for powerwindows.
I've tried pm'ing impactadmin with no sucess so far!

Can anyone help?

shanta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello ... I'm also trying to get some support for powerwindows.
I've tried pm'ing impactadmin with no sucess so far!

Can anyone help?

he dose respond but it takes a bit of time.

Shanta

!ben

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've tried email both dnforum support, impactadmin etc. and now the domain I was trying to recover has expired and been snapped by someone else.

Not impressed!!

Anyone know who I can contact to get my money back?!!

Cheers,
Ben

shanta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems I am now in the same place. I have an expired domain that is close to deletion. I have attempted to transfer them to enom. but they system will not allow transfer.

Dose any one know how to find your resellers reseller step up to them?

Thanks

Shanta

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If a domain is expired and pending deletion no registrar will allow you to do anything with it until you renew it - including transfer it.

Who is the domain reseller / registrar?

You mentioned "MyOrderbox.com" but the WHoIs seems to be under private and the site doens't seem to work.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me the information.

-=DCG=-

shanta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem I have been attempting to renew the site long before it expired. this has been going on for 2 or more months. It is now 4 day before deletion.

I need to fix this Now or I will lose the 3 domain to registrars that refuse to give support. Canreg lost two by not responding to my support request.

I have been attempting to move my domains from the orderbox system but so far. All attempts to do so have failed!

The Domain reseller I have an accout with is power windows.com which no longer exists. All past support have come from dnforums support.
If a domain is expired and pending deletion no registrar will allow you to do anything with it until you renew it - including transfer it.

Who is the domain reseller / registrar?

You mentioned "MyOrderbox.com" but the WHoIs seems to be under private and the site doens't seem to work.

you will not get anything at that directly it is a software application that each reseller is at a subdomain on the domain. Ie powerwindows.com sells on pwinc.myorderbox.com.

The mlm system of reseller -> sub reseller -> sub reseller has always bothered me. If one sub reseller in the chain drops by not monitoring and supporting their sub reseller. or if they collect our money but not pay there reseller then ALL in the chain below are directly effected.

The overall application support IE myorderbox.com themselves should have a way for resellers to contact and deal with 'link in the chain' problems.

Enom for example can see all its clients and their resellers. Though they want you to go to your up line for support. They can help you if they are not home.

The myorderbox.com seems to have no support system at all.

# No payment for previous registration period (including credit card charge-backs) if the domain name is past its expiration date or for previous or current registration periods if the domain name has not yet expired. In all such cases, however, the domain name must be put into "Registrar Hold" status by the Registrar of Record prior to the denial of transfer.

Thanks
Shanta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom