Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is this forum undefined?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"""Platinum Lounge on dnforum.com. This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish. No advertising."""

Yet my post is moved - so the bottom line is - this is not the place to discuss anything you wish. That statement is a lie.

The Mod's need to define before moving....

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the link to your post that was removed?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So do everyone a favor - and change the title of the thread to say "anything you want to discuss - EXCEPT politics, blah, blah, and anything WE as MOD's do not like, etc." because your original discription is wrong - no??

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LewR said:
"""Platinum Lounge on dnforum.com. This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish. No advertising."""

Yet my post is moved - so the bottom line is - this is not the place to discuss anything you wish. That statement is a lie.

The Mod's need to define before moving....

Sorry, But i don´t like politics, and I already have seen Your post in every forum. So I think everything has it`s limits.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY this is a domain forum people who wish to discuss politics should go to a political forum, ALL these threads do is cause divisiveness and at the end of the day according to ADAM this thread is about doing business. I could care less someone elses political views or who they think has great pizza

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
xnx said:
EXACTLY this is a domain forum people who wish to discuss politics should go to a political forum, ALL these threads do is cause divisiveness and at the end of the day according to ADAM this thread is about doing business. I could care less someone elses political views or who they think has great pizza

That is NOT a problem - but when the forum is described one way - and then you are insulted for posting - I think there is a problem. So describe the thread as "no politics allowed" instead of "you can discuss anything here"

Get my point?

If not, you should learn what the description means before you judge - And I challenge Adam on that as well.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with you it should not say discuss anything you are right there because clearly that is not so I just hate the Political threads LEW I always see people fighting and breaking up the forum.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LewR said:
That is NOT a problem - but when the forum is described one way - and then you are insulted for posting - I think there is a problem. So describe the thread as "no politics allowed" instead of "you can discuss anything here"

Get my point?

If not, you should learn what the description means before you judge - And I challenge Adam on that as well.

You really like politics, LewR. :wink:
But anyway, I think the description should be revised to be more perfect. LewR has his point.
But it is not a big deal after all if they moved your thread to a more suitable section, isn't it?

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Advertising and sex talk is not allowed in this forum. Does that need to be defined as well?

Why be obstinate? The mods have a right and even an obligation to keep the forum organized.

Well, I guess advertising is defined.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No harm meant to anyone - but I do not like being chastised for something I DID NOT do wrong.

Like I said - if this thread is NOT for politics - then say so, do not say it is to discuss everything and then burn me for doing so.

Unreal ...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LewR said:
No harm meant to anyone - but I do not like being chastised for something I DID NOT do wrong.

Like I said - if this thread is NOT for politics - then say so, do not say it is to discuss everything and then burn me for doing so.

Unreal ...

Who burned you?

If you got issues with the text discriptions of the fourms sections, then take that up with DCG, not the mods.

I've also seen your thread on another forum and it was closed because it was deemed political.

At least we have a section for politics, so in the future perhaps you will take advantage of it.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LewR said:
So do everyone a favor - and change the title of the thread to say "anything you want to discuss - EXCEPT politics, blah, blah, and anything WE as MOD's do not like, etc." because your original discription is wrong - no??

You have to remember the mod's are only enforcing the rules. :rolleyes: The admin's make the rules.

If anything you should be thanking them for moving the thread into the Politics Forum where it will gain more hits from users who are interested in politics.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon said:
Who burned you?

If you got issues with the text discriptions of the fourms sections, then take that up with DCG, not the mods.

I've also seen your thread on another forum and it was closed because it was deemed political.

At least we have a section for politics, so in the future perhaps you will take advantage of it.

You betrayed your trust in the other forum, I am shocked, I expected more from you.

M

mole

LewR said:
You betrayed your trust in the other forum, I am shocked, I expected more from you.

Mods are here to do their best to maintain order and civility in a free-for-all environment. Back off.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LewR,

LewR said:

The other forum? What forum are you in RIGHT NOW! DNF right? Your babbling nonsense has got to stop.

Let's take some time and read the TOS of DNForum, I'll point out some key notes that supersede any of your thoughts:

DNF TOS

Here are the general forum rules:

The management reserves the right to make judgement calls. We can't write a rule for everything. If we see nonsense on the forum we will take care of it and let you know why. This is the "no nonsense" rule.

Your making a big deal out of nothing. If you have such a problem with DNF then leave? You've been a member since 2002? Hard to think you've lasted that long with your mouth. :peace:

Don't trip on your way out.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if there is a forum for something politics, common sense tells you politics dont belong in this forum (lounge)

If there wasn't a forum for politics, then your statement would hold some type of "thought" but, since there is.. accept it and move on

Youve been here since 02 .. You should have known that

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom