Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is TrafficZ cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, u should have your client warned for this CON PRACTISE! :eek:

Hmm, did you ever look at your signature? It says "start your own myspace community today". So you use Myspace, even so the software has nothing to do with them other than being a social community script. I assume this you would also consider con practise?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm, did you ever look at your signature? It says "start your own myspace community today". So you use Myspace, even so the software has nothing to do with them other than being a social community script. I assume this you would also consider con practise?

this link is provided by the company, you have been reported to the MODS for trying to start trouble... All members agreed, we start the new year with a good attitude.. your comments are offensive and unaceptable..

also you have violated the thread... this was the wrong place for this comment..

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am simply pointing something out and because the link and the text was provided by a 3rd party doesn't make it right. Now be my guest and inform the mods.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am simply pointing something out and because the link and the text was provided by a 3rd party doesn't make it right. Now be my guest and inform the mods.

you have violated this thread with your comment, if you had problems with my signature link.. you should contact the MODS.. and not violate his topic about a person cheating using the .com title.. again you have pointed your ignorance and violated this thread again...

You have been reported

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The client has corrected the problem.

Thank you,

Sam Aidun
Client Relations Director - TrafficZ

ClickEarn

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:uhoh:Whiners......

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you have violated this thread with your comment, if you had problems with my signature link.. you should contact the MODS.. and not violate his topic about a person cheating using the .com title.. again you have pointed your ignorance and violated this thread again...

You have been reported

You are a hypocrite and a squeaky wheel...we all know what happens to squeaky wheels..

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I own LoansOnTime.COM

I searched it in google as loansontime and first result shows loansontime.com

When I click it, it actually goes to a TrafficZ ppc page which is www.LoansOnTime.NET but in the logo it shows as .COM

Now that TZ (or domain owner) have corrected the title, it will be interesting to
see how long it takes Google to change in their search database.

Please let us know when it changes in "G".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom