Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

isaac katzman dba Web Hosting Solutions EU APPRAISAL SCAM - nOObs take note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
many that have been in domaining a while know these things simply by the fact that a third party appraisal is often recommended and typically also owned by the buyer.

Here's how it goes down:
Buyer contacts you, asked for a price, price is given, price agreed upon, method of payment agreed upon...and then this.

Here's one fresh in the inbox:

escrow.com is ok. Before we go further I will ask about two small things:

1. We both need a valuation (appraisal of your domain made by independent experts). It will show me you are a legitimate seller and the price of your domain is reasonale based on the last market trends. Please don't worry, it will take only 1-2 minutes to get this verification.

2. I prefer appraisal service that also verifies possible trademark infringements. It's important for me to know that your domain has no problems with trademarks. You should not worry about it. You don't need to pay for this trademark verification service. Some good appraisers include this option (trademark infringement verification) as a free bonus to the appraisal service.

To avoid mistakes and wasting money on useless services I asked in the forum about reliable valuation/TM verification services.

Please read this information:
http://wwwdotseven-forums9dotbiz/Archive/27450361986.htm

Most of experts recommend official ICAAN appraisal service. The process is very easy:

1. Go to the official ICAAN appraisal site and order the valuation. After several hours you will get the results.

2. Please resend these results via email and we'll proceed with the deal.

If the evaluation comes higher you can change your asking price. After you send me the professional evaluation via email (usually it takes one day to get the results) we'll be doing business.

Best regards,

Isaac Katzman

President

[other signatures]
Isaac Katzman

CEO

Web Hosting Solutions EU

Last edited:

Catsse

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
first e-mail:

Hello!

I'm interested in buying xxxxxx.com.

I've found it through Sedo.

Please respond with how much you are looking for it. Just specify this price in the subject line.

If you have other names for sale please email me your list with prices.

Regards,

Robert Pullman, Ph.D.

Pullman ISP Services

Second e-mail:

I may offer up to 5000 usd but the final offer will be based on a professional valuation. I have 45,000 usd budget for 12-15 domain names.

How can I pay you (PayPal, Western Union, escrow.com etc.)? If this is your first time domain sale I may help you with the sale/transfer process.

Are you a member of domain seller communities/forums? Probably, we know each other under some nicknames?

Best regards,
Robert Pullman
CEO

Third e-mail:

Ok. I'm experienced in hosting and domains, so I can guide you in the transfer process too. Before we go further we need the following:

Please send me an official appraisal (certificate of price).

Please don't worry, it will take only 2 minutes to order it. I prefer appraisal service that also verifies possible trademark infringements. It's important for me to know that your domain has no problems with trademarks. It won't be a problem for you since some good appraisers offer this option (trademark infringement verification) as a free bonus to the appraisal service.

Without it we cannot be 100% sure in the final sale price. The appraisal will help determine the true value of your domain's worth so you can maximize profits during the sale. On the other hand, it will minimize my risks too.

To avoid mistakes and wasting money on useless automated services I asked in the forum about reliable manual valuation/TM verification services. Please read this:
http://www.cnet-forum.biz/Archive/05238149764.htm

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the appraisal site and order the valuation with the TM verification. After several hours you will get the results.

2. Please resend these results via email and we'll proceed with the deal.

Best regards,
Robert Pullman
CEO

since 2012:

http://morganlinton.com/scam-alert-...ebsite-domain-hosting-com-and-dirk-engelmann/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom