Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Jon Benet Ramsey suspect.....Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am willing to bet my eyes that this story will be revealed to be yet another embarrassment for the Boulder Police.

I am putting the odds at Zero percent that John Karr is involved. The story is only a few hours old and I already see enough holes that the percent is zero.

Domain Days 2024

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am willing to bet my eyes that this story will be revealed to be yet another embarrassment for the Boulder Police.

I am putting the odds at Zero percent that John Karr is involved. The story is only a few hours old and I already see enough holes that the percent is zero.

Have you seen the evidence? why the zero optimism?... I only saw a small news story on this today, so I have no idea. I know that Mrs. Ramsey (before she passed away from cancer) had mentioned to the Boulder police several years ago that she thought Karr could have something to do with it.

:suspicious:

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow. Is this still going? I thought they convicted the Father?

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, they have the dna of the guilty person, they just need to test it against this suspect and they should have their answer quick. It would be great if they finally caught the person who did it.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would be surprised if they are even able to place him at the scene of the crime. I can't believe the media is running with this.

I am calling this one of the biggest mistakes ever, and the prosecution will be red-faced within a week....probably sooner.

I have about five reasons that make it almost a guarantee that this a major gaffe, but I will hold on to those reasons and let other people dig them up.

I am so sure of this that I cannot sit still. I wish there was a way to get paid for being one of the few people who can see all the way through this without having any doubts.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you mean: JonBenet Ramsey

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you mean: JonBenet Ramsey

Funny...everyone is figuring out that Google will ask that. JonBenet I guess is correct. I have a very strong feeling that the Ramseys are going to come out of this looking a lot worse than they did before...if that is possible. Patsy Ramsey died about about 45 days ago, and I will go out on a limb and suggest that the Ramsey's are involved in this (the feeding of information to the suspect). Very involved.

This is going to turn into a total circus/disaster for a lot of people...maybe by the weekend.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ya CNN just covered the live press confrence. He admits it.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can post $10,000 and I'll bet you this story falls apart quickly. Lots of misinformation out there. I'll bet 10K right now.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont no if he is innocent or not, but If that was my house I would have searched every room for my child or an intruder that still might be in the house, of course boulder police botched it also, just doesnt add up

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guilty or innocent, he admitted it. He will burn. Not even O.J. could get out of that.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He conceded killing her according to CNN and its only a matter of time before additional evidence is revealed then he is sentenced to either life imprisonment or to hang!!

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am taking all wagers up to 20K total that this story unravel. Post your money with me or someone like Dot Com God and put your money where your mouth is. This guy is giving a false confession and you will see the truth soon. This is going to be very embarrassing.

gogeorge

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Drudge Report has a headline "Break in Ramsey case could be a hoax."

"Ex Wife gives alibi."

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Drudge Report has a headline "Break in Ramsey case could be a hoax."

"Ex Wife gives alibi."

not just that, but when asked by a reporter where he first met jonbonet he said no comment, probably because he never did, and knew there would be follow up questions, as far as him knowing facts about the case, he was writing a book for years about the case and interviewed many people close to the case, I say he is a kook we shall see, he certainly is a strange one

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would he give a false confession? Just wondering here...

Jails in Thailand are a nightmare (I think he has been investigated there and probably he would end-up in a jail ?). He will spend couple of month in relatively comfortable US custody and after he confesses he lied they will set him free, US will NOT extradite him to Thailand. This was my first thought since I read this story first time.

chumba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm with WhoDatDog. Waaaay too many holes in his story. Not in Colorado at the time of the murder, but Alabama. Says he picked her up from school the day she was killed, yet it was Christmas vacation ... and other tidbits.

I admit, I paid very little attention to this case when it happened, so I've got no baggage with regards to new information. He's clearly a disturbed individual and his obsession with the case could easily create a situation in his mind where he truly believes he did it. Or he could be scum and lying about the whole thing for other reasons. Just because he admits it doesn't mean he did it.

The DNA will determine yes or no. I'd bet heavy on the no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom