Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Jon Benet Ramsey suspect.....Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting point brought up by ex DA in boulder, he said they tested new underwear from thailand the same kind jonbenet was wearing and most new pairs had dna evidence on them from workers they assume from thailand

Domain Days 2024

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree 100% with whodatdog and chumba. The goof had nothing to do with it but has an agenda for attention-seeking. Anyway, the DNA will sort it out. IMHO the parents are almost as guilty as the perp (if it wasn't them) for abusing the poor little girl the way they did.

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey whodat ... what are the current odds? - still straight up?

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up with all the new stuff lately involving this, but I've always believe the parents had something to do with this.. Even if they didn't physically do it themselves, they're just as guilty. imo

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He IS crazy!
He Didnt do it
His Family will proove it.
I figure it was his safe passage out of thailand.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would be surprised if they are even able to place him at the scene of the crime. I can't believe the media is running with this.

I am calling this one of the biggest mistakes ever, and the prosecution will be red-faced within a week....probably sooner.

I have about five reasons that make it almost a guarantee that this a major gaffe, but I will hold on to those reasons and let other people dig them up.

I am so sure of this that I cannot sit still. I wish there was a way to get paid for being one of the few people who can see all the way through this without having any doubts.

WDD, we simply don't have enough facts at this point. But based upon the limited knowledge conveyed to us by the media, you may be right. This creep could very well be another sick pedophile (a colorful history, work dismissals and moves to Thailand, etc., supporting this theory) who has become so obsessed with the case that he's either convinced himself he was part of it, or is looking to be in the spotlight for a crime he didn't commit. One thing is certain, the story is going to drive a lot of continued speculation. Have any knowledge in setting up a discussion forums? Let your reasons be known to the world... You just might profit off of your beliefs.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
WDD, we simply don't have enough facts at this point. But based upon the limited knowledge conveyed to us by the media, you may be right. This creep could very well be another sick pedophile (a colorful history, work dismissals and moves to Thailand, etc., supporting this theory) who has become so obsessed with the case that he's either convinced himself he was part of it, or is looking to be in the spotlight for a crime he didn't commit. One thing is certain, the story is going to drive a lot of continued speculation. Have any knowledge in setting up a discussion forums? Let your reasons be known to the world... You just might profit off of your beliefs.

I have enough facts. The bottom line is that with all of the information given so far there hasn't even been a hint that he was ever in Colorado. I stated all along that the Ramseys will come out of this looking even worse...if that was possible....and it is.

It is laughable that people can even speculate as to the possibility of anything other than his innocence. There are way too many reasons as to why that is the case. 30 minutes of research by an average-minded person can answer all of the questions. My goal in life is to spend less time on the computer, so a forum is out of the question.....woudn't do it for a million a year.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe because it's true.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
could be, as this guy IS wierd, but does she have prove that they were in that state over the Christmas holidays that she could show everyone, to avoid him being brought over here? That way he would be sent to jail in that country he went to.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe because she doesn't want the case to be closed if he did not do it. I mean who would want to see your ex take credit for a murder and have the real murderer escape? It's proposterous.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did not say that, I was saying can she prove what she is saying. If she could, then they could move their resources to finding the real killer and not bring him to the US. Just saying it, and not proving it does not mean much. Also if he IS convicted, what does that mean for her? That could put her in a tight spot.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Karr’s ex-wife, Lara Knutson, told reporters she cannot defend him, then insisted he was with her in Alabama that Christmas.

“She cannot think of a Christmas while they were together when he was away from the family on Christmas day or immediately thereafter,” said her attorney, Michael Rains, though he added she could not specifically recall Christmas 1996.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14399340/

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What if he was paid to say he was guilty? Just a though.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1216512006
"JonBenet, my love, my life. I love you and shall forever love you," he wrote in one that he asked Prof Tracey to read out to the Ramsey family last Christmas. "I pray that you can hear my voice calling out to you from my darkness - this darkness that now separates us."

WTF?!!! I couldn't listen to someone read a letter written by a guy like that to my daughter!

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He was in a $185/month room in Thailand and had to buy his own food. Now he gets a free flight back to the US and free room and board. Then he writes a book and becomes a millionaire.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
everyone is missing ONE point here at least. This guy is a SICK child molester....and regardless if he did KIll JonBenet or not...he still has raped and molested other children....and he deserves more punishment for that alone than he will ever get.

//everydayprofit

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
everyone is missing ONE point here at least. This guy is a SICK child molester....and regardless if he did KIll JonBenet or not...he still has raped and molested other children....and he deserves more punishment for that alone than he will ever get.

//everydayprofit

Vary true, he is sick. And also who are the sick people that would buy and read a book writen by a guy like this? I know people will buy such a book, but why? why not just lock the guy in a mental hospital and get him some help. He said he is like Peter Pan, and "understands" how kids feel and think. Well I don't think so. If he really did, he would not hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom