Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is it just me or is there a lot more junk around the forum these days? and it seems it aint being deleted, rather being left. another thing I see is suggestions are ignored, hence no replies in useful threads and spam left undeleted in this board. If the suggestions were read wouldnt they atleast delete the spam advertising posts out of this forum?

Upvote 0

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i've always thought there is a lot of junk around here.

far to many animated flashing banners, cutsie smiley faces, tasteless color schemes.

what's a respectful domaineer to do?

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF color scheme is hot + one mans junk is another mans treasure.

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
taboo said:
DNF color scheme is hot + one mans junk is another mans treasure.

That's what got me to signed up a few months back :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why do you say suggestions are being ignored? By receiving a reply post saying good idea or something will just add to the "junk" you are talking about. Suggestions are suggestions and by looking at the thread views you can see they are being looked at.

As far as junk around the forum. Having been a moderator I can tell you not too many people report posts or threads. If you feel something does not belong, click on the red "R" icon to report the post. Then include why you feel the thread or post should be removed. It is nearly impossible for the small amount of moderators DNF has to go through and manually enter into each thread. Instead they browse the forums and answer the reported thread emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom