Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just a few ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
  • A good idea would be a private thread for each person, a thread that contains all of the posts made by him or her. To me its somewhat time consuming to flip though subforums or do the search feature to find my posts and check on them.
  • It would be a good idea to have a date when the thread was posted, along with when the last time someone posted was... This will help keep things in order without having to open the thread and check the dates.
  • Below the avator, along with country, location, and such... should be a spot for your name. I would feel a little more comfortable knowing the name of the person I am dealing with, instead of just a user name.
  • a live section on the front homepage that features certain names for sale, or perhaps auctions, along with prices and user name of the seller. Featured listings could cost money, and it could be an extra source of income for the forum.
  • Language translation software integrated into the forum may be of use to folks living outside the united states, and may help eliminate confusion though translations. It may even be of help to have a human translation team of some sort. It may help bring more people from diffrent parts of the world who arnt so great with speaking english.
  • live chatroom or modulator help would help a lot, often times when I get on to do work at 2 or 3 AM EST. there is noone in the chat room. It may help to integrate a live help service or chat to help people with problems or questions they may have.
  • enable the ability to check pm's and possibly posts via mobile phone. It would be a very handy feature.

Upvote 0

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A good idea would be a private thread for each person, a thread that contains all of the posts made by him or her. To me its somewhat time consuming to flip though subforums or do the search feature to find my posts and check on them.

It exists - for other members click on his name and select "Find more posts by Nickname". To find you post go to User CP and click on "subscribedthreads, or this one could work for your threads too:
http://www.dnforum.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=65808

It would be a good idea to have a date when the thread was posted

I asked for that many times so i can identify bumped old threads.

Below the avator, along with country, location, and such... should be a spot for your name

Well - instead of "Traffic Crazy" put there your name...

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Below the avator, along with country, location, and such... should be a spot for your name

You can get your name added, contact admins for it.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chase said:

You can get your name added, contact admins for it.

You don't need to contat admins for this, go to user cp and input your name in your profile and then it will show up there.

... going through the other suggestions now.

-=DCG=-

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, that was for "Location" - my mistake.

Boston_JM

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
very good idear i agree sounds like it would do alot of good

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom