Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just booked for T.R.A.F.F.I.C. West in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rick Schwartz said:
You called me a "Bottom fisher".

I don't recall calling you a "Bottom fisher". I can't think of why I would.
Maybe you could enlighten me.

Rick Schwartz said:
I am certainly not going to waste my time going thru your 2500 posts. lol

I can save you the time. You would only find my "dickhead" post and the post where I called you a "hard headed donkey" for excluding George from something you have going.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am with Greg here.

Me too. I do like people with sense of humor and do not like self-proclaimed kings with inferiority complex wearing tasteless shirts.

Rick Schwartz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fearless said:

I can't think of why you would either. But you did. earing.com was the domain name.

I can save you the time. You would only find my "dickhead" post and the post where I called you a "hard headed donkey" for excluding George from something you have going.

So it just doubled from 1 to 2. Do I hear 3?

denny007 said:
I am with Greg here.

Me too. I do like people with sense of humor and do not like self-proclaimed kings with inferiority complex wearing tasteless shirts.

This coming from a guy with his most recent feedback on a domain deal as "Crude and Unprofessional" Way to go Sport!

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fearless said:

Rick Schwartz said:
I can't think of why you would either. But you did. earing.com was the domain name.

You need to learn how to do quotes. I still don't recall calling you a "Bottom fisher". I would say in this business, if you're not a bottom fisher, you're at a big disadvantage. I'm proud to say I'm a bottom fisher and a top fisher.

Fearless said:

Rick Schwartz said:
So it just doubled from 1 to 2. Do I hear 3?

There should be more but 2 plus today's is it.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This coming from a guy with his most recent feedback on a domain deal as "Crude and Unprofessional"

This feedback came from a person which is dumb and stupid - long story...

Rick Schwartz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fearless said:
You need to learn how to do quotes. I still don't recall calling you a "Bottom fisher". I would say in this business, if you're not a bottom fisher, you're at a big disadvantage. I'm proud to say I'm a bottom fisher and a top fisher.

There should be more but 2 plus today's is it.

So what is the point of all the name calling Greg? It isn't constructive. And you don't even know me or interact with me until today. Just the one deal and you got paid in like 90 seconds.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rick Schwartz said:
So what is the point of all the name calling Greg? It isn't constructive. And you don't even know me or interact with me until today. Just the one deal and you got paid in like 90 seconds.

I had no problem interacting with you in the earing.com Ebay sale. I even seriously considered your offer on all my adult names then.

My problem with you came about when I emailed you about my domain name cams.com. You came off as arrogant and unprofessional. We are 2 peas in a pod on those qualities under certain circumstances. I don't know what circumstances brought that on with you. Now I assume it's because you say I called you a bottom fisher.

Rick Schwartz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fearless said:
I had no problem interacting with you in the earing.com Ebay sale. I even seriously considered your offer on all my adult names then.

My problem with you came about when I emailed you about my domain name cams.com. You came off as arrogant and unprofessional. We are 2 peas in a pod on those qualities under certain circumstances. I don't know what circumstances brought that on with you. Now I assume it's because you say I called you a bottom fisher.

Well, I don't remember my email about cams but all I can say is whatever I would say is how I honestly see it. I always give folks a choice. I can tell you how I really see it or I can tell you what you want to hear.The latter really does not have any value.

Maybe it's time to bury the hatchet and start again. This does not do either of us any good. :tea:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rick Schwartz said:
Well, I don't remember my email about cams but all I can say is whatever I would say is how I honestly see it. I always give folks a choice. I can tell you how I really see it or I can tell you what you want to hear.The latter really does not have any value.

Maybe it's time to bury the hatchet and start again. This does not do either of us any good. :tea:

Ok you can bend over again. I'll hire someone to kiss your ass. :peace:

trader said:
Hard to believe he sold Rick earing.com for *only* $100 in 1999. What an amazing bargain that was!

Perhaps that is why there is such negativity.

That was 50 years ago (internet years). I looked at it as a bad typo. Now I love typos. :teeth_smile:

Chad

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fearless said:
I'm proud to say I'm a bottom fisher and a top fisher.

I've heard you were a bottom but didnt know you were also a top.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had to look it up by myselves, so here is for non-english-native folks:

bottom fisher
An investor who looks for bargains among stocks whose prices have recently dropped dramatically. The investor believes that the recent price drop is temporary and a recovery is soon to follow.

A bottom fisher attempts to find stocks that the market has undervalued. Unfortunately, it's difficult to tell the difference between a bargain and a stock that has fallen for a fundamental reason.

I think we are all domain bottom fishers, aren't we...

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:grouphug: :flypig:

The new smilies are nifty.

ponce007

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the domain industry, but I will be in Vegas for the conference. I do hold a decent portfolio of domains though. I would like to make friends and meet individuals and companies with whom I could do business.

Please pm me if you want.

Thanks,

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ponce007 said:
Hi,

I am new to the domain industry, but I will be in Vegas for the conference. I do hold a decent portfolio of domains though. I would like to make friends and meet individuals and companies with whom I could do business.

Please pm me if you want.

Thanks,

No soup for you.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ponce007 said:
Hi,

Hey Ponce,

Just curious but if your new to the industry how did you manage to aqcuire a
decent portfolio?

namenut

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm hoping to be at the show. I'm in the tradshow/convention installation and dismantle services.
I should at least be able to get in and look around. Get some bizz cards and try to shake a few hands. I'm told I can show my portfolio if I'm asked directly.

PS
Our real "Traffic" bites....6ooo peeps a month moving to Las Vegas. Don't lose your mind in our "traffic".

namenut

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom