Just got BLOW.ca - Adult or Not?

MapleDots

Level 4
Reaction score
So... I just got BLOW.ca and I was very hesitant to purchase this until I saw the idea at www.blow.com

I own only one other "so called" adult domain and that is 4sex.ca and I have never felt comfortable owning that one.
That is why blow was such a dilemma for me. I always feel like it looks unprofessional when adult names creep into a portfolio.

Opinions please

jkellz

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch the adult industry with a stick -- just my 2 cents.

You have a short, memorable and very brandable domain. Do something worthwhile with. Do something GOOD with it, and you will attract success.

jkellz

Reaction score
few ideas: Vape pens? Bongs? Cannabis paraphernalia reseller ...or maybe just start your own brand

jaydub

Level 10
Reaction score
:eek: When I quickly read the title Frank I thought it said I just got BLOW plus N ......o_O:oops::D need to get my eyes checked or sleep more I guess
Great brandable name though.....

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Reaction score
I used to own Blow.com. The company that bought it in 2014 used it as a Vaping site.

nafti

Level 5
Reaction score
When I think of Blow I think of the Johnny Depp movie. Good movie based on a true story.

RobM

DNForum Admin
Reaction score
I don't think it's only going to be construed as an adult site. I immediately thought of balloons but that could just mean I'm getting old :p There are lots of non-adult routes to monetisation - leaf blowers, balloons, flutes and other wind instruments, tissues and handkerchiefs, terrorist bombs, pipes and vapes, flags and banners etc.

Top Bottom