Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just got my first offer on Sedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can report that the transaction is complete and the dosh comes out of Sedo's escrow shortly.
First domain sale so I'm happy with the result.
Hand-reg'ed at 10; wait 4 months and turn it into a Sedo sale of 525. Sedo takes 79 commission leaving me 446.

Now I need to rinse and repeat.

smile.gif

LOL.. I just saw the end of this thread. If your happy with the sale that's all that really matters, I myself would of never reduced my price by over 50%

Blue Wren

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL.. I just saw the end of this thread. If your happy with the sale that's all that really matters, I myself would of never reduced my price by over 50%

Hello Raider

Yes I'm happy with the price and result. It was my first domain sale and I wanted it to go through so price wasn't a big concern (seeing as the opening bid was fairly acceptable to begin with). The domain was average so I'm satisfied with the result.

Maybe after many more domain sales my sales acceptance will trend to where yours is now, but for the moment I'm happy with what I got, taking into consideration the domain name it was.

Thank you for your reply :)

TopDomainDeal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sell one domain and more will follow!Like in any business-don't be greedy and be realistic!
$800 counter and then agree on $700 as the buyer will counter offer you with $600

dotFame

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Absolutely agree on the 'cork is out of the genie bottle' effect. Making my first sale has really lit a very important fire under my a$$. I am much more focused.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom