Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just wondering 3 Letter.Ca worth anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imteaz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have notice LLL.com is selling in good price.
but LLL.ca worth anything? please reply...

i personally think it does not worth, but wanaa listen from others.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
supply and demand, once supply runs out, demand will rise and so will the prices.

-=DCG=-

imteaz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
supply and demand, once supply runs out, demand will rise and so will the prices.

-=DCG=-

thanks for your comments. looking to hear from more people, what they think.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the LLL really. But with so many .ca sales never being reported to the public their worth may be higher than you think. And I don't think I've seen a LLL go through the tbr in some months without being snatched - that includes ones with "non-premium" letters, no backlinks etc. Somebody is grabbing them.

Then throw in people like me who are not only sitting on LLL's but also developing them. I've developed about a dozen of them already including the one in my sig. These won't be dropped so as DCG mentioned - supply and demand.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it all depends on the letters. Better letters, higher prices. Haven't seen anyone specifically wanting to buy LLL.ca in the forums though.

I've been buying some L-L.ca lately. You can still get premium letters, and there are only 26x26 of them total. L-L.com have been rising in price and getting more in demand. You can't get premium LLL.ca at reg fee anymore, so L-L is the way to go IMO. They make potential good domains for companies with two words in their name, for example I think M-A.ca is an active site.

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it all depends on the letters. Better letters, higher prices. Haven't seen anyone specifically wanting to buy LLL.ca in the forums though.

I've been buying some L-L.ca lately. You can still get premium letters, and there are only 26x26 of them total. L-L.com have been rising in price and getting more in demand. You can't get premium LLL.ca at reg fee anymore, so L-L is the way to go IMO. They make potential good domains for companies with two words in their name, for example I think M-A.ca is an active site.

I agree with you that premium L-L.ca will eventually gain ground - I held many outstanding 'word' L-L.ca for 1 year than dropped all but the best and the ones that receive traffic ie. U-S*ca, G-O*ca...
Guess what I have a L-L-L.ca that receives small but steady traffic parked!?.........C-A-R*CA ......Who knew!

As DCG stated this is a game of supply and demand and the fixed quantity of certain commodities such as LLL (and L-L) will eventually lead to appreciation.
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom