Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Keyword Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think it's a joke that Sedo's visits to DNForum have become more and more sparse since the service started going downhill. Normally, you'd expect the opposite. Does Sedo give a damn?

sano

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iam finding

===
6 numbers icq for sale~
my icq is 326569

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
with the recent changing of the feed, since sedo keep on emphasize on getting the correct optimize keyword for the domain... but the keyword approval procedure totally breaks our keyword research testing for the domain.

eg. if it take 3-5 days to get a keyword to be approve. then we have to track and analyze the traffic click-thru... how long does it take to really optimize the keyword for the domain.... eventually after a month of 3-5 day keyword approval + testing, we finally got an optimize kerword...then market changes... wasted all the effort because of the inefficient keyword approval...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
We're talking about the "yo-yo" feed. Up and down, up and down, Sedo you make me lose my mind, up and down, up and down...

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Handphones.us for Sale

I absolutely agree that the sedo keyword approval process is dysfunctional. Off topic: I've seen Handphones.us in your sig for some time. Handphones is Singlish afaik - might not work very well outside Asia. Just my two cents.

cheers,
AH POOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom