Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

killobama.com <= Brave Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's a scary domain, scary website.

I could be perceived as a propoganda to murder people, manslaughter incite.

You're putting someone's life at risk.

Is this your domain/website? Are you sure you want to do this?

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's his domain. He's just highlighting how stupid that domain and the poster is. These politicians will say anything to get the votes.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Free ticket to the DHS watchlists.

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FBI and the Secret Services has been notified. This is very disturbing.

Why would you notify them? Don't you think they already know?

Anyway It looks to me like he wants to "kill" his presidency buy electing someone else.

You can't always assume what a website is about by just its domain name.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would you notify them? Don't you think they already know?

Anyway It looks to me like he wants to "kill" his presidency buy electing someone else.

You can't always assume what a website is about by just its domain name.

KILL OBAMA? are you serious. You or anyone with that tone will be tipped to the FBI and Homeland Security.

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
KILL OBAMA? are you serious. You or anyone with that tone will be tipped to the FBI and Homeland Security.

I don't necessarily support the website since its a little over the top for me.

I do however support the right of the individual to have such a website. It's a First Amendment issue.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The whois privacy means nothing but a phone call to the proper authorities.

And the phrase itself is all that is needed to instigate reaction from the authorities.

Eschelon itself triggers on these very specific phrases.

But this doesnt require any spy network to figure out who regged it.

They should be expecting a visit from their respective authority fairly soon.
And yes, the regger wont be getting a plane ticket nor a gun permit anywhere in the US for the rest of their life.

Not too smart.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Threatening the President of the US is not protected by Constitutional free speech rights. Anyone that thinks that it is and registers a domain that does so is an ignorant moron. So is anyone that supports his/her right to do so citing free speech rights.

Ignorant morons on the far right, go figure.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The same dicks who have a problem with this domain are the same ones who had NO problem with anti Bush domains, many that directly threatened the president..

Typical HYPOCRITES.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Threatening the President of the US is not protected by Constitutional free speech rights.

The same dicks who have a problem with this domain are the same ones who had NO problem with anti Bush domains...

There is no benefit for the namecalling and posturing here in this thread, but the important difference to note is exactly what Poker said. You can call somone a name, you can be anti-anybody for whatever reason, but the word "kill" used in regards to an elected official is in fact a threat punishable by law. In any medium.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
F**U**CKobama.com is morally better, though it is a little profane.

the word "Kill" next to our president is a little too harsh or just plain ignorant.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with most of you and no this is not my domain name. This is pretty flaming toward Obama, and I was scared to even post this to be honest. I was just trying to instigate some debate. For doing this I am probably on that list now. lol. Despite your feelings for Obama this is over the line and bad taste despite the owners purpose or objectives IMHO.

I am sure the eagle-eye computer in the sky was well aware the moment this name was registered the moment Obama's name was included in the registration. I am pretty sure obama cronies know I own obamahistory, obamahistorian (s), barackobamahistorian (s), and barackobamamemorial. ... and who ever else owns a name with the word obama in it they know who you are also.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The same dicks who have a problem with this domain are the same ones who had NO problem with anti Bush domains, many that directly threatened the president..

Typical HYPOCRITES.

List them Raider, since you are so sure they are the same people. You must know who they are. Just list the people from DNF that had no problem with domains targeting previous admins "that directly threatened the president".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom