Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Klickerz Oct payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i got my wire but still waiting for paypal payment.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't get my wire.

I'll have to look into this, might take till monday now. Yours was on the first list and should have been rcvd on the 15th.

namemaster

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting for my October PayPal payment. I sent private message to phineasphog with details.
I hope that it will be fixed soon.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread customer service is lousy. Must be time to pull names from Klickerz. It's bad when you're in the rears way back to October.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread customer service is lousy. Must be time to pull names from Klickerz. It's bad when you're in the rears way back to October.

Yeah, thread cust service has been lacking the last few weeks.

Frankly I'm still trying to cope with the loss of my wife. This last week has been an especially tough one and the grief gets paralyzing. Never felt anything in my life so god awfull as this. Then I get so swamped with new signups and requests and get backed up that I forget about the forums. Even when I do remember to log in I sometimes have to search for new threads to discover people's issues.

I know I should check the threads more often but honestly its not the best place to expect to be taken care. I encourage everyone to send an email or use the contact form on site. You will find a much more prompt response that way.

As far as being "in arrears going back to October" I don't feel thats anywhere near an accurate depiction of the situation. To the best of my knowledge out of several hundred payments made for Oct revenues you are the only person who still has an unresolved issue. I'm still waiting on word as to your specific payment. At least I think I am, that is if you are who I think you are (I get everyone's handles confused sometimes/ another very good idea to send an enail -or at least a follow up to your posts with a PM!). Regardless of how you sent the mesage the ball did get dropped in this case and I apologize for that.

I'll get back to you by tommorow and get this sorted out. You should have my cellphone # and please know that you are welcome to call me any time there is an issue.

I am still waiting for my October PayPal payment. I sent private message to phineasphog with details.

So I spoke too soon. Thats actually 2 unresolved Dec 15th payments that still need attn.

Namemaster- you said in your PM that its your friend who you are writing about, so why do you say in the thread that its you? Anyway, I'll look into why your pal didn't get his $ and get back.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, thread cust service has been lacking the last few weeks.

Frankly I'm still trying to cope with the loss of my wife. This last week has been an especially tough one and the grief gets paralyzing. Never felt anything in my life so god awfull as this. Then I get so swamped with new signups and requests and get backed up that I forget about the forums. Even when I do remember to log in I sometimes have to search for new threads to discover people's issues.

I know I should check the threads more often but honestly its not the best place to expect to be taken care. I encourage everyone to send an email or use the contact form on site. You will find a much more prompt response that way.

As far as being "in arrears going back to October" I don't feel thats anywhere near an accurate depiction of the situation. To the best of my knowledge out of several hundred payments made for Oct revenues you are the only person who still has an unresolved issue. I'm still waiting on word as to your specific payment. At least I think I am, that is if you are who I think you are (I get everyone's handles confused sometimes/ another very good idea to send an enail -or at least a follow up to your posts with a PM!). Regardless of how you sent the mesage the ball did get dropped in this case and I apologize for that.

I'll get back to you by tommorow and get this sorted out. You should have my cellphone # and please know that you are welcome to call me any time there is an issue.

So I spoke too soon. Thats actually 2 unresolved Dec 15th payments that still need attn.

Namemaster- you said in your PM that its your friend who you are writing about, so why do you say in the thread that its you? Anyway, I'll look into why your pal didn't get his $ and get back.

Your wife dying is terrible. My sincere condolences. Making me out to be the bad guy because I haven't been paid for traffic sent since Oct 1 is not fair. You should know who I am because this forum via PMs was the only way I could get support when an unauthorized payment to my Paypal account caused it to be frozen. The phone # in whois is disconnected and I don't have your cellphone #.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You once called me several months before you joined Klickerz. We talked for about an hour. Among other things you mentioned how you used to own Cams.com, once owned this forum, and went over some "disagreements" with a certain other forum owner and how you werent invited to a certain gathering. But like me you're a busy guy and must have lost it somewhere. I'll PM it to you so you have a direct line whenever theres a problem. It doesnt even have to be a problem. You just want to shoot the shit, no problem.

I'm not trying to make you out a bad guy. I'm just saying that your characterization of the situation is liable to mislead people over its gravity. Every month we're responsible for nearly a million dollars in domainer revenue and 95% of it arrives on time with no problem. But most people would read the post and think that we're months behind on payments on a large number of accounts. Its just not the case. If it were we'd have been booted out of this game a long time ago.

Oct was due on Dec 15th and at this time your was the only outstanding issue, which BTW I did receive word that a wire was processed yesterday. Please let me know you have it. But I didn't know anything was wrong till I saw your post. No PM, no email. I want to help when theres a problem and I want folks to know that there will be help if there ever is. I'm trying to do the best job possible but mistakes have happened. Trying to learn from them. We must be doing something right or else you wouldnt still have so much traffic still pointed our way, yes?

My team says this payment was sent last month, on time, to the pp we had on file. I'll send the transaction #.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You once called me several months before you joined Klickerz. We talked for about an hour. Among other things you mentioned how you used to own Cams.com, once owned this forum, and went over some "disagreements" with a certain other forum owner and how you werent invited to a certain gathering. But like me you're a busy guy and must have lost it somewhere. I'll PM it to you so you have a direct line whenever theres a problem. It doesnt even have to be a problem. You just want to shoot the shit, no problem.

I'm not trying to make you out a bad guy. I'm just saying that your characterization of the situation is liable to mislead people over its gravity. Every month we're responsible for nearly a million dollars in domainer revenue and 95% of it arrives on time with no problem. But most people would read the post and think that we're months behind on payments on a large number of accounts. Its just not the case. If it were we'd have been booted out of this game a long time ago.

Oct was due on Dec 15th and at this time your was the only outstanding issue, which BTW I did receive word that a wire was processed yesterday. Please let me know you have it. But I didn't know anything was wrong till I saw your post. No PM, no email. I want to help when theres a problem and I want folks to know that there will be help if there ever is. I'm trying to do the best job possible but mistakes have happened. Trying to learn from them. We must be doing something right or else you wouldnt still have so much traffic still pointed our way, yes?

Great I'll look for the payment. What does a personal conversaion have to do with not gettting paid? Who is the certain other forum owner? When I called that the first time, over a year ago, the phone number I called was the phone number in whois. The phone number now in whois is disconnected. Now I have your phone #. It's good you're happy with the traffic I'm sending.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great I'll look for the payment. What does a personal conversaion have to do with not gettting paid?

Just that you can contact me right away if there's a problem and that way I can take care of it right away instead of a couple weeks later when (if) I read about it in a forum post.

I really do wish the payment issues would get fixed. I rely on a third party to process and that other 5% that doesn't happen perfectly screws up my month. I think that soon I'll be managing payments in house. At least then I'll know what the problems really are instead of just stumbling around in the dark worrying whats next thats beyond my immediate control.

I am happy with your traffic. We really do appreciate the opportunity to monetize for you and want to earn more of your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom