Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Web3 Launched a new tokenized domain platform - keen for feedback!

GBMdomains

Level 1
Reaction score
Jake from GBM Domains here.

We've recently launched a new domain tokenization and trading platform called GBM Domains.
Although we are early in our launch and have more features coming, I'm interested in getting feedback from the DNF community on our platform.

We've had a great review from Andrew Rosener, one of the most successful domainers in the space!

If anyone has any questions or feedback, I'd really appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Attachments

• andrew.png
    andrew.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are your annual renewal fees for domains?. I assume you have to transfer them to your registrar in order to tokenize them.

Which crypto currencies do you support? I'd personally be more interested in selling for XRP.

Also, can someone pay with cash and do things the old fashioned way?

Last edited:

GBMdomains

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello, HelloThere :)

Thank you for your questions.

We do not charge any renewal fee for domains as we are currently using the Dynadot API, so it is their fees that vary depending on the domains rather than any from our side. We only charge a $1 tokenization fee with 1% fee's on private listings and 5% on fixed price listings or Bid-to-Earn auctions. These fee's only apply when a domain is sold.

You would need to have domains in a Dynadot account, then connect your API key to the GBM Domains platform, if you'd like to tokenize them.

We currently support USDC on Base as we believe this is a good middle-ground for domainers who may not have used cryptocurrency before. We will certainly look at adding more cryptocurrencies if there is demand for them, XRP included!

We are adding fiat/cash support soon, so you'll be able to do things the old fashioned way too.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
.. keeps loading forever..

a normal part of a process of launching. new platform/product.

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 19.53.37.png

we can do a live stream when you are ready :) just let me know. Best! Helmuts

GBMdomains

Level 1
Reaction score
@Helmuts that is very strange, we haven't been able to recreate this issue.

Could I check whether you had connected a wallet already, or did this happen when you simply went to the homepage for the first time?

Did refreshing the page do nothing?

Appreciate you pointing out this issue to us!!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom