Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Law School

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
Just wanted to share with you that you will have a future "Domain Name" lawyer. Once I finish my Bachelors in business, I will be attending law school for intellectual property. My sister is currently in law school but she is studying for criminal law. Anyways, if you are still in the domain business in like 5 years, keep me in mind :)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that's awesome!

what school are you at now and which law school will you be attending?

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am currently attending Pace University in New York City. Im not sure which law school I will be attending, possibly Pace Law. Depends which one I get into :)

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck! Hmmm, maybe JB can take you in as an apprentice. :-D

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds cool, I hope the domain industry is still alive and strong 5 years from now.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'd be shocked if it is.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domains aren't going anywhere - and with new TLDs in the pipeline, there's plenty of fertile ground yet to be had.

And there is nothing on the horizon to rival domain names. While nothing lasts forever, things rarely change as quick as people think they will. For example if folks are saying some event is going to happen in X time, multiply that by several times ... that's more likely to become the reality. For example, toll free 800 (and to an extent 888) numbers are still bought and sold ... vanity toll free numbers been around over 30 years!

Lastly, while the domain name environment could change a lot in a relatively short period of time, IP issues aren't going away - if anything IP is more important than ever for business.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom