Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Leading DN seller offering my TM DN for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent a C&D to bnndnsc, and gave 10 days for full release of DN to me as TM and DN owner - they would not return phone callsor respond to served letters - for two weeks - then, today a call from bnndnsc Legal, then I received a pdf offering the DN be transferred to me, as D&C requested, in exchange for signed agreement not to pursue TM infringement, Cybersquatting or other action against bnndnsc.

Good Karma? The Right Stuff? Believe it? Other considerations?

They agreed t transfer you the doman as you requested, accept that and close the books. Asking be to released from liability is not a bad thing. Your C+D worked and release them. Otherwise; why file a C+D to just pursue it furhter in court?

Good job.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One caveat ... make sure the release of liability, etc is for the domain only and not a blanket catch-all.

If the release is specific to the domain referenced in the C&D, then sign and count your lucky stars that sending a simple C&D and waiting a couple of weeks is all it took ... it's often not that easy.

Ron

RoToHead

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks -
I did get a chance to speak to an attorney, and a trademark lawyer - they encouraged accepting the release agreement. There were several firms that were using or offering to sell confusingly similar DNs' to my company Tm DN - all but one has released the DN - his hands may already be too dirty to just turn it over - I will update this post with the outcome

Thanks for the questions, banter and support to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom