Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Leaving tomorrow for the Philippine Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know your all going to be real disappointed, but Yes, I'm leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow for the PI and wont be able to post while I'm gone, it been 3 years since I've been there so I'm really looking forward to it. I promised myself I wouldn't go on the computer while I'm there, but when it comes looking at my stats, I doubt I'll be able to control myself.....Were planning to stay at a resort on beautiful Boracay Island for a few days, (dont bother looking for Boracay dot coms, there all taken!) and I plan to take lots of pictures, if theirs any pics you guys would like me to take and post...feel free to make your requests!

Hope you sell some names while I'm away!

Domain Days 2024

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know your all going to be real disappointed, but Yes, I'm leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow for the PI and wont be able to post while I'm gone, it been 3 years since I've been there so I'm really looking forward to it. I promised myself I wouldn't go on the computer while I'm there, but when it comes looking at my stats, I doubt I'll be able to control myself.....Were planning to stay at a resort on beautiful Boracay Island for a few days, (dont bother looking for Boracay dot coms, there all taken!) and I plan to take lots of pictures, if theirs any pics you guys would like me to take and post...feel free to make your requests!

Hope you sell some names while I'm away!

Wowowee ... nice. Send me scenery pictures in bora support @ king.net

By the way, stay in Shangrila Makati it's a blast.

Salamat,
Em

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enjoy your holiday!

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boracay is great. Good diving there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom