Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

info (.)link binging

An informative domain name related thread.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score

Since reading this piece from the DNW two weeks ago i've been binge buying .link domains. I currently own 600+ .link names many of which are single words like; Cardiology.link and two word domains like; TeeShirts.link and FloridaKeys.link etc. IF these domains were .com's they'd be valued at GD for tens of thousands of dollars and in some cases millions of dollars. That said however, one of my favorite sayings is; "If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle". However in these days and times, your aunt might just be your uncle😀

Moving on....i'm not your typical domainer, nor do i care to be. My friend Rob Monster who I met four years ago via Linkedin and another friend Bob Hawkes who is a well respected analyst from another message board have followed me for years. They know too that I've been seeking a technical partner who can help to promote my domains to "end users" who haven't a clue as to how the domain industry works:confused:

Note too that i "bolded" the "link" in Linkedin because there are 810M members of Linkedin worldwide, and 310M active monthly members. So why might this be significant?....you be the judge. You've heard the expression, "guilt by association", but my take is "success by association"

Finally, there seems to be some sort of firewall between the registries that peddle extensions like .link, .online, .golf etc. One would think the owners of .link would bend over backwards to have someone like me promoting their domains, but that's not the case. Why do you suppose that is?.....Anyone?

Thoughts🤔

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators