Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Link Exchange with other Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Haze

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, my site is only a couple of days old so it hasn't got any traffic yet, but I'm sure there are some of you in the same condition. We all have to start somewhere! :rolleyes:

Does anyone else with a low traffic site want to Link Exchange with me, and hopefully it'll help both our sites to grow!

(Must be a domain name / webmaster / web resources type site though).

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
add my website link to your website and add your link here at www.rateawebsite.com and I will approve your link.

chris1906

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can use linkpartners.com. It's free and you can choice you linkpartners you get request from other members. Only accept the once with a higher pagerank (5-6) and with the same or almost the same content as your site. So you get faster a higher pagerank.

Mr.Haze

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! That one actually looks worthwhile, as opposed to the pointless site directories with less incoming traffic than outgoing links!

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr.Haze said:
Thanks for the tip! That one actually looks worthwhile, as opposed to the pointless site directories with less incoming traffic than outgoing links!

IncreaseWebsiteHits is a PR 5 site with more incoming traffic than you think. Be careful making assumptions and relaying them as fact, you won't make many friends. The links directory is new and google hasn't applied PR to it yet, as anyone with new pages is waiting for for about 2 months. But, you may not even know what I'm talking about based on your posts.
Plus if you ask for link trades, and say it's not worthwhile when you get 2 excellent offers for exactly what your looking for (or a little better, actually), then you're wasting everyone's time posting here...

If you go ahead and add your link to www.IncreaseWebsiteHits.com/links you'll be happy you did.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MediaHound, dude, the counter on your site shows 340 visitors! Even if your site is only 2 months old and not google'd yet, that's still not an "excellent offer"!

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The homepage is a few years old, and has a PR 5. Plus the site has thousands of pages that recieve hits. The idea for you is to get a link to help funnel the robots to your site. There's more robots passing the site than you think. Besides, the link directory is new.

..newbies

gotta love em

Have anything constructive to add to the discussion?

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mediahound,

Once I get working on the layout i'll be adding myself to forumtopsites.

Thanks!

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anytime. Look forward to it.
BTW, I just sent you a PM about your forum.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cool, I look forward to checking it out when it's finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom