Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.LINK - Makeover

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
With the understanding there's a makeover in progress at .LINK, does anyone else think the comment; "There may be a great potential opportunity of .link." by Jim H. is credible?

How about the comment of a friend of mine Rob Monster, ".LINK is no worse than .XYZ", is that credible?

Prior to starting this thread i registered the domain Makeover.link because 1. it was available and 2. it was on sale for $2.19. Here's a little of the background for Makeover.link from Hosterstats another credible source; http://www.hosterstats.com/historicaldns.php?domain=makeover.link

That's it for now....be on the lookout in the next 30 days for a makeover announcement for .LINK👍

Domain summit 2024

jim h

www.dntop.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're not alone.👍😃
With the understanding there's a makeover in progress at .LINK, does anyone else think the comment; "There may be a great potential opportunity of .link." by Jim H. is credible?

How about the comment of a friend of mine Rob Monster, ".LINK is no worse than .XYZ", is that credible?

Prior to starting this thread i registered the domain Makeover.link because 1. it was available and 2. it was on sale for $2.19. Here's a little of the background for Makeover.link from Hosterstats another credible source; http://www.hosterstats.com/historicaldns.php?domain=makeover.link

That's it for now....be on the lookout in the next 30 days for a makeover announcement for .LINK👍

jim h

www.dntop.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Yes, i've got the news.
Though this domain is special, it is still a great victory of .link.
Do you remember who said;

"In my view .link was by far the most valuable of the auctioned TLDs from the former Uniregistry. I hope the new owners will manage the TLD well. The extension is more generic than many new TLDs, and has reasonable renewal rates, both positives."

Hint....it's one of the most highly respected people in the domain industry. btw, i'm still binging based on some of the things I'm hearing. Most of the single word .link domains have already been registered, but names like BizNames.link are still available to register for a few $$, and BizNames.com is for sale @ GD for $6,999 and BizNames.xyz is for sale @ DAN for $8,000:rolleyes: So what's one to do with this kind of information?......i know what i plan to do;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators