Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Liquidating my real estate .ca's such as durhamhouses.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a result of what we'll call a change of gears in my life, real estate is out of my spotlight of focus, and for that reason, I'm looking at selling off most of my real estate related .ca domains.

We'll go with a $100 minimum offer on each for the time being, no BIN set for any as of yet.

So, here we go, all are .ca...

victoriacondosforsale

victoriahomeinspector

unionvillehouses

durhamhouses

liveinflorida

calgarycondosforsale

gatineaurealty

whistlercondorentals

torontocondosforrent

condoblog

condolist

condopages

condosold

houselogic

langleyrealty

mortgageblog - have received half a dozen offers for this one... BIN set at $600.

Additionally, I will consider selling the following two names given the right offer. These are ones I wanted to hold onto as investments, as opposed to registering/acquiring them for the sole purpose of my own use, though I figured I'd put them out here as well while there are real estate-interested eyes on this thread...

torontohouses.ca - 2003 reg - perhaps the two strongest keywords in real estate

greencondos.ca - many "green"/eco condos going up in metropolis areas - likely to attract interest from developers or perhaps a standards association.

Inquiries should be made via post, email ([email protected]) or PM, listed in order of preference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators