Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website LLL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chappy

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry Tom I have to agree with HBK216 on this one.
Yes there are end users for every combination of letters, but its obvious that there is a larger pool of potential end users for the more common letters. This is why the premium letters are more desirable in the first place.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well everyone is entitled to their own view :)

My take on 'premium letters' is that they are a reseller defined pricing model. I get more offers for my 'worse letter' LLL.coms than I do for my better ones.

End user wise (one thing NP is good for) there is a whole discussion on letters, and the fact that Qs and Js have more meaning than As and Bs do in some of the world biggest economies.

Hey Ho either way. I would NEVER buy an LLL.com because it has 'premium letters'

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
*Baffled*
You are clearly mixing your resellers with end users.

Bad letters have just as much potential to find an enduser as a good letter.

Yes perhaps there are less words which begin with q, than a but I dont thik Automated Quotes Zone LLC, or Xtreme Sporting Jobs really give a crap about that.

Furthermore different countries use different letters more commonly..

I mean.. wow.........

Let us not forget our friends in China that like Q and X

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"World's largest economies" can hardly buy their daily rice. All the latest sales of LLL .com's on Sedo that contain some form of "qjx" combination were either from Chinese sellers or from a guy in a former Soviet republic that sold several in a mass deal.

The bottom line is, the better the letters the higher the price.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HBK216 said:
Also LLL's have been going for under $4K for a bit now, look at Snap for instance.
post prices please.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I won't pretend prices haven't fallen among resellers. JZA.com sold for $3,100 at NameJet, four days ago. That's the byproduct of few bidders willing to shell out a few thousand dollars on a commodity. But overall, better letters get you better sales, period. Now it's the time to hold. I made the mistake of selling LL .net's and LLL .com's in 2002-2003 for peanuts.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the bargains going on recently. The LLL.com price drops are of course only caused by resellers (panicking) and the end-users still pay the same... And they're out there. It's fun to buy now and hold for end-users. If stock- and offline investors knew this, they would be all over the domain venues, buying up all the bargains in auctions and holding.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
agree pcp....good reason to "edit" your post ")

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the bargains going on recently. The LLL.com price drops are of course only caused by resellers (panicking) and the end-users still pay the same... And they're out there. It's fun to buy now and hold for end-users. If stock- and offline investors knew this, they would be all over the domain venues, buying up all the bargains in auctions and holding.

- A G R E E 1 0 0% W I T H Y O U -

Some ppl are simply stupid to sell LLL.com's now for cheap.
They too scared but never (I SAID NEVER) in the next ten years we will see a great moment to buy like this.

Pm me guys I'm buying LLL.com's

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I think everyone is agreeing with my point here... LLL.com with 'bad' letters sell for cheaper between RESELLERS.

End Users... it has no effect.

You're right.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Well I think everyone is agreeing with my point here... LLL.com with 'bad' letters sell for cheaper between RESELLERS.

End Users... it has no effect.

Except that for QXJ you'd have to locate Quian Xu Ji corporation in Shanghai but for BRT you have thousands of options.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Carter, just go on Sedo, NJ, Snap and you will have plenty of LLL.com's in the $3k range. Actually the worst will be under $3k in the next months..

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Carter, just go on Sedo, NJ, Snap and you will have plenty of LLL.com's in the $3k range. Actually the worst will be under $3k in the next months..

Thanks I'm stuck on these sites in the last 3 weeks :)
I've found too many bargains I need the double of my money to spend on these...too many great domains for cheap...where I can have a good loan? :D

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let's say this is a forum glitch and this thead was posted in 2001 :D
When prices fall that low you know it's time to jump through the window :flypig:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom