Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

LNL.com's

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyser soze

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3 letter and 3 number .coms are hard to come by any generally out of my price range, is there a general rule for values on NLN, LNL etc .com names ?

Expirepro

Expired DN Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just ran all the 6,760 possible combinations of em,There are right at or just below 3K .NETS left to reg,There are no .coms. I beleive they will have value in time,How much on LNL ...i dunno...LLN is gonna be the premuim imo,with NLL being second.None the less they are rare anyway you look at.But just the same it is vital for the chars to show good google results and have as may possible acronym uses as possible to bring a premuim.

Dave44

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LNL = Lawrence National Laboratory for a start.

There are 250,000 google responses to LNL

Three letter domains are rare and very useful. Three letter domains usually go for low $xx,xxx to end users but some can go much higher. It depends how good you are as selling the domain and how badly someone wants it.

Consider:GED.com, $150,000; SSM.com, $145,000; OLT.com, $93,000 and GLU.com, $75,000

Also, On eBay FZB.COM got only a single $2500. bid. xii.com went for $1825.

If you need quick money you will probably not get a lot for it. Placing it on SEDO with a $1k of more opening bid and no stated price and seeing the traffic will tell you something. EBay is a crap shoot unless you have several interested buyers at the same time and you want to sort it out. There have been really high sales on eBay but I feel that those were orchestrated. I can't imagine a $600,000 sale just 'happen' but it happened...

Dave44

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom