Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Logos - To Logo or NOT to Logo ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcom

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi member & visitors.

I have been dabbling with a few logos for my domains and need an opionion on whether or not the quality would be suitable to actually sell them via a website.

I have always had a small price in mind, hence these examples would be in the vacinity of usd$5-

Give me your thoughts on whether they are worth it.

Cheers
Mike

Link 1

Link 2

Even if you think the LOGO's are OK or average, I welcome a post saying just that. Ill never know unless mnay tell me.

ps: This is NOT a freebie advert for sales on these sites, just appraise the value of the logos :)

Thanks for your opinions

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think they are worth it.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Gomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the links about swirls and swooshes. I had noticed the plethora of these things in logos as well. I only use the swoosh when the logo is free :)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gomains
Thanks for posting the links about swirls and swooshes. I had noticed the plethora of these things in logos as well. I only use the swoosh when the logo is free :)

$10 Logos! Your hired. I have a "text" logo for www.juggle.us. It's going to be a site dedicated to those people who "juggle" their bills each month. The current one I have up was to have a "Google" feel to it. I have since changed my mind. I would like for it to have it's own look and cutting edge design. The other thing wrong with the logo is it's colors. I don't want it to convey a "USA, USA" theme. The red, white (background) and blue has to go!! I want the .us tld ending to literally mean, "us" as in you and I.

Reply to this thread, if interested with your preferred method of payment (paypal, DNF $$, etc)

izopod

edit: I see that you charge more for a detailed design. Smart on your part. Not sure if I want to spend $50 since I also do logos. I just got carried away the the "$10 Professional logo" signature line. Thought I might save myself an afternoon of headaches for the price of a imported six pack of beer ---:D

Gomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Izopod,

I'm sorry for the delay in posting a reply. I just now saw your post. You've likely found a source for your logo need(s) by now, but for future reference, I now do logos for $25 each. I found I couldn't do the kind of quality I wanted in the $10 time frame.

Thanks anyway for the original interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom