Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for advice to choose a US broker. Millions deal

josemv

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

this post its to look for advice to choose the right broker to work with us to call and deal with potential customer. Please recommend the right guy to handle this business

My name is Jose and with my partner have about 200 domain names some of then registered more than 15 years ago.

There are some premium domain names mostly in Spanish but also some in English. We have a website to check the full list, but not sure if can publish it would be considering nature of this forum.

We sold a few domains over the years thru Sedo or similar places. We want to make some money with domain names but have no time to deal with negotiations or anything. Then we are open to advise about how to handle it or who is the right guy to help us with brokerage.

You can find domain names like rentings.com or .net, but in Spanish there are even better names like: torpes.com (dumbs, stupids...), tontos.com (fools, sillies), dominacion.com (domination)...

We could talk about companies already showed interest in our domain names, because are their brand names. For example we spoke with a supermarkets company from US several times over the years about one domain name that is his exact brand name, its a generic word. They have about tens of shops at USA and sales over one billion, USD1.000 millions. They are using .org for email and use that brand in their 800 phone, but they said "well not much interested because we are focused in a complex, hard to spell long name version". In my country when we can't reach fruit in the vine... oh, grapes are green don't like :) I have no idea about what would be the right price for a domain name like that for this kind of company but should not be a few thousands dollars. More like a few millions. Of course are many issues involved I know. But if we reach the figure we have in mind would be able to share 50% of net sale. As I said this is a generic word, then any company related with market sales would be interested. If that domain is purchased for a broker well no problem its a matter of money, if the domain is purchased by a competitor well, probably you'll not get ever. We are not in a hurry to sell, but prefer to sell tomorrow than in five years.

I hope didn't break any forum rule. If you could advise or point me to the right company, preferable US based would appreciate very much.

Thanks
Jose

Domain summit 2024

JamesBooth

www.BQDN.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Jose,

Drop me a request on Skype : Jamesbooth190889

I have closed $3m USD in sales in my first 4 months brokering.

Happy to have a chat with you.

Regards,
James Booth

Smarni

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello James, I also seek your help. I have already added you in skype. Please accept the request. Thanks.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Drop me a line I speak spanish and own some top names CasasBaratas.com, Esposos.com, and others

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators