Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Looking for English / Aged Keyword

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WTB a suitable English domain name in the .com for a mom & pop ESL shop. I would prefer it to be aged (5+ years). Budget is low to mid $XXX.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the submissions so far, but they aren't meeting the category of ESL (English as a Second Language). Must contain a variant of keywords containing "English" and 3 words max.

EnglishFun
EnglishParty
Etc. are examples, but keep aged in mind.

Thanks

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anybody with a keyword +english, english+ that's a dot com in this budget older than 2003?

Thanks

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No long tail (unless it contains "English") and must be .com containing the phrase "English" in any order. It can be a mix of random words as with Japanese and English, it doesn't have to make sense... just need age to out rank other ESL schools. (I.E. EnglishOne, EnglishWhisper, etc. [if those aren't regged, don't reg them as I'm looking for age]).

Thank you for the submissions, still looking (and this is a good way of getting rid of one of your reverse geo's if you have any you don't foresee selling anytime soon [WorldEnglish, JapanEnglish, EnglishJapan, etc. but can be brandable 2 word as mentioned above.

-David

P.S., I am in no way implying that your domain names are bad, though am requesting to buy a terrible one as the culture/society embrace weird sounding businesses and need to select the best one that fits for a mom and pop ESL school in Japan.

Maybe this will help:

I want a p*geon sh*t domain that you know you will never sell, that doesn't make sense to you, contains "English" and can somehow relate to an ESL program—but I'm willing to pay more money than a dollar or $20 when you want to drop it if it has age.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom