Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Looking for investors - no risk - high profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

DNF Regular
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm soon going to be launching a website in the entertainment market and i'm looking for a medium sized investment to get the website going.

How will the investment be managed?
I'm going to setup an LLC for the company and a separate business account to manage income / out goings. Everything will be down on paper and official. You will be in constant contact with myself and my accountant at all times if you have any questions about anything.

How is this a "no risk" investment?
In the initial contract there will be a clause stating that even though you will only own a % of the website when the site is sold 110% of your initial investment will be sent straight to you. This is the absolute worst case scenario and i'm sure you will receive a much better pay off than that.

Can you give me more information about the project?
Yes, i can. I don't want to give away too much in this thread so if you're interested please get in contact with me and i will answer any questions that you have.

How much are you looking to get and what % of the business am i going to be receiving?
I'm looking for a $12,500 investment for 40% of the business.

What sort of ROI can i expect and what sort of time frame am i looking at?

After crunching the numbers i'm expecting your net profit to be close to $30,000 ($27,600) in the first 6 months. I can go into this in more detail with anyone if they get in contact with me. After 6 months we can evaluate the situation and decide weather to keep the website or sell it on.

Will i have to be actively involved with the website?
No, i will be in control of everything. You will just have your finger in another pie. You can sit back and reap the rewards.

Who are you? Do you have any experience?

Contact me and i will go over my past experience in this market with you.

If you're interested send me a PM here or drop me an email to jon (at) 2stack.com. Please only contact me if you are serious about making an investment, i won't be giving out any information to time-wasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom