Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Looking for one word .net, .org , .info

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Juniper,
$27 was not over budget, your names just stunk, I hope everyone scrolls up and looks at the names. Lets see who would spend even $2.70 on them. Just becuase you supplied me with a junky list of names, doesnt mean I have to buy them. Get a life!

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Juniper,
$27 was not over budget, your names just stunk, I hope everyone scrolls up and looks at the names. Lets see who would spend even $2.70 on them. Just becuase you supplied me with a junky list of names, doesnt mean I have to buy them. Get a life!

Last edited:

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Juniper, Nice comment. You don't know anything about me or why I needed the names. I sell luxury Real Estate and have my own TV show launching in the fall that will be aired on a major cable network. But I assume you must also be some sort of high end bigshot who just likes to hop in on a thread to make themselves feel good. Good luck with that and I hope your posts today gave you some excitement.

Last edited:

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Juniper, Nice comment. You don't know anything about me or why I needed the names. I sell luxury Real Estate and have my own TV show launching in the fall that will be aired on a major cable network. What is it that you do bigshot?

Last edited:

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom