Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Looking to buy traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

marketing

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy traffic...will require a place to login and check statistics and will have stats/referal scripts running on my website(s) that traffic will be sent to so that I know that it is legit traffic and not fake script traffic.

I am looking for general traffic - hoping it will come cheap as I know that I can buy traffic reletaively cheat at a few spots I have bought from before. Traffic can come from pop-up/pop-behind/click-through/or redirect I do not care, but must be able to be tracked via a login or stats on your end.

I am looking for webmaster related traffic. Traffic can come from pop-up/pop-behind/click-through/or redirect I do not care, but must be able to be tracked via a login or stats on your end.

I am looking for adult general traffic. Traffic can come from pop-up/pop-behind/click-through/or redirect I do not care, but must be able to be tracked via a login or stats on your end.

Please post a message with your offers to provide me traffic or contact me via PM. I will need to know upfront what kind of traffic it is (category if any) how it is produced (popbehind/redirect ect...) an example of the site it will come from or a look at the popups ect..., and how much you want per 1000 (CPM) or 10,000. I will also need you to let me know that you will provide me a way to track the campaigns on your end.

Please be aware that I am fully aware of fake traffic scripts and scammers...I ahve scripts in plae to monitor the traffic I receive ect...please do not contact me if this is the kind of traffic you will be sending.

thanks in advance and I hope to work with several of you very soon.

:approve:

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom