Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Looking to join, questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking to join Parked and give em a try. Been with DS for a long time but with slide in rev over past year I am looking to diversify. Been reading the thread about lower payouts from Yahoo which makes me a little nervous but would like test Parked anyway.

Couple of questions...

Does Parked support redirects? (not setting the DNS to parked.com) This is a biggie for me.

How long to get approved?

Do I have to add every domain into my account or can I just redirect them to a parked.com page and the redirect has my account id in it and they will just pick up the domain. DS does this. ie. ... parked.com/landingpage.php?aid=xxxxx&domain=somedomainname.com

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi there, to answer your first question, Yes, you can use URL redirection with parked.com. You will have to add each domain to the parked.com account if you want to be credited with the revenue of the redirected domains.

about the approval I can't help you, most likely 1-2 business days

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking to join Parked and give em a try. Been with DS for a long time but with slide in rev over past year I am looking to diversify. Been reading the thread about lower payouts from Yahoo which makes me a little nervous but would like test Parked anyway.

Couple of questions...

Does Parked support redirects? (not setting the DNS to parked.com) This is a biggie for me.

How long to get approved?

Do I have to add every domain into my account or can I just redirect them to a parked.com page and the redirect has my account id in it and they will just pick up the domain. DS does this. ie. ... parked.com/landingpage.php?aid=xxxxx&domain=somedomainname.com

Hi

I'm a long time DS fan too, however I recently moved some names to Parked.com from there. The rev had been slipping at bit at DS. The names I moved have done quite well since.

While the rpm is lower on some names, the ctr's have almost doubled, so overall rev is still higher.

Also, getting paid every "two-weeks" ain't bad either!

:)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, getting paid every "two-weeks" ain't bad either!

So you have come over to the "good side" eh? ;)

Getting paid every two weeks almost makes me feel like I have a real job! lol

parked.com is the place to make it happen.. :eek:k:

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked is where everybody should be!!!

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joined and approved in less than 1 hour. Nice.

I am very impressed with their optimization and the level of customization is very nice.

But, I think I broke it. They are now down. lol

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nameguy wasn't you. I forgot I told somebody they could put some new code in production "tonight", but they decided now was the right time. :(

Donny

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nameguy wasn't you. I forgot I told somebody they could put some new code in production "tonight", but they decided now was the right time. :(

Donny

was that Sonny again??...:) kid is always getting in trouble...:)

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No prob. I'm sure you'll get it worked out. Time to watch VT vs GT anyway.

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm currently with TZ, DS and Sedo. Would it be worth moving some names to Parked and try them out??

If so, which of the aforementioned traffic companies would you "raid" first of some names to move to Parked? It's a loaded question I know, however, I am looking for input.

Thanks!

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been parking domains for 3 years and tried all of those. Parked.com is the best overall.
Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom