Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking to pay someone to teach me dreamweaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just purchased studio 8, and am looking for somone to teach me the tips and tricks they know. I already know html, PHP, and java, and can program basic websites, but I am mainly looking for someone who really knows their way in and out of this program, and can teach me their tips.

Willing to pay 50$ for 30-45 minutes.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to weave something right before going to sleep..and then try to think about it very hard right before actually going to bed, that way you can dream about weaving in your dream...something I call being a dreamweaver.

:eek:k:

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been using Dreamweaver for 4+ years.

You can contact me on MSN ().

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been using notepad for 10+ years coding html/php/c++ and I can always do cleaner coding than Dreamweavers/Frontpagers/another-****ters :)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only reply if you are responding to this Help Wanted ad, this is not a discussion post, thanks.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Waiting to hear from you, Rarethings. :)

Had a nice retort for ya, Denny.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only reply if you are responding to this Help Wanted ad, this is not a discussion post, thanks.

I am actually responding to this. My point was - do not waste any time with learning "for idiot tools" like Dreamweawer but learn to code the source;)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was talking more to Mocus who made a joke post. I'm sure the thread starter would like professional responses.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sory Denny - whether you like it or not, Dreamweaver is the industry standard for web design.

Yes, some things are done faster in Notepad. Such as, closing down the application.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thread closed. Thanks for the help Johnathan.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sory Denny - whether you like it or not, Dreamweaver is the industry standard for web design.

Industry standard - maybe. For amateurs. The best code can be done is always hand optimized.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who cares about the best code? Visitors don't see the code.

How elite to type all your html code, you are awesome. I'd rather not waste my time writing the html for a bunch of tables.

Oh no.. but the code - it isn't as clean, Jonathan! Whatever. You waste your time writing the best code and I'll save my time and write code that functions as well. Oh no, my code turned out a few more bytes than yours. This really matters with today's really slow speeds.

Real pros are above industry standards - they do what works best for them. The real amateurs are the ones who flame others who choose not to use their system.

Hand optimized html - what a stupid term. Make sure you put '100% hand optimized html' at the bottom of all your pages so your visitors know exactly how extra special they are.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
denny007 said:

Industry standard - maybe. For amateurs. The best code can be done is always hand optimized.

I didn't know that my 11 years in the web development industry qualify me as an amateur. Please control your arrogance a bit.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who cares about the best code? Visitors don't see the code.

There are still a lot of visitors on modem out there. They do not see the code and many of them do not see the page either because they close the browser first.

You waste your time writing the best code

Thing is, I write the best code just once and than always use it on many projects.

Make sure you put '100% hand optimized html' at the bottom of all your pages so your visitors know exactly how extra special they are.

I do not need it, I am happy with quick loading speed and no browser crashes.

I didn't know that my 11 years in the web development industry qualify me as an amateur.

So 11 years in the industry automatically qualify everybody as professional ? Frontpage, Dreamweaver etc. are for HOME users to make homepage about their dog. Not for serious project developing.

I have analogy - to think one is good web developer using Dreamweaver would be same like one would think he is good lover using good vibrator.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In tutorialized and pixel2life there is section for dreamweaver. It has many handy tips and tricks!!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom