Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

loudcash.com .... how can this possibly be ok...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3Domains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It depends on which scummy program you use. I dont really know what LoudCash is like, even though I use it, since I have 3 firewalls (Windows Firewall, McAfee Firewall, Zone Alarm) on my computer, and have SpyBot Search & Destroy & Adaware Professional running on startup, and just before I shutdown. So I never got any of it, and if I did it was gone before I noticed.

But I dont think it force installs, at least I hope not. I know some of the programs ask you if you would like to install the software, and if you say no that you dont want to they will go ahead and attempt to install it anyway, which truely is scummy.

But at least with LC they give you the choice.. and as far as I know, and I could be wrong, they dont Force install. Though I think the user who puts up the ad on their website has the option to force install after 4 or 5 popups, but the user probably would have left the site before that, lol.

Anyways. Out of my 20 websites, I just run it on one, and it pays for my servers, web designs, programming and even supports me through college. So I would be crazy to take it down... for me at least.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Darren06 said:
I usually ignore this bullshit that goes around but calling him a scumbag because he would rather make $600 than $4 is not appropriate. If you want to call someone a scumbag call the creators of the program that. HE OWNS HIS SITE NOT ANYONE ELSE; THEREFORE HE SHOULD DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH IT. THIS IS NOT A COMMUNIST INTERNET.

That logic is screwd.. Lets see ..I'll blame the gun manufacturor not the Ahole the stuck a bullet in John Lennon ?

But thats really a fine exampe of how these idiots think ..not my problem. I didnt make the software the costs peopel money and hassles ..I only it promote it

PS3Domains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can blame both. But ultimately it is the gun manufaturers fault.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We do not support the use of this type of programme which could well harm both the income and PC integrity of our members and others - thread closed - get a good spyware programme people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators