Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Love the new look and feel of DNForum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to give kudos to the staff or DNforum for all of the work and effort they have put into adding new features and changing the design. You are on a :rofl: However, there are a few things that are not working for me like the quick links and search option on the red header menu. Other then that, I really like the new look.

Upvote 0

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all for your replies, I like the new skin alot better as well.

-=DCG=-

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I liked the old headers for the gold platinum and exclusive sections. It is too hard to find a section now that all the headers are the same.

R

Relivo

I liked the old headers for the gold platinum and exclusive sections. It is too hard to find a section now that all the headers are the same.

This feature will be added again in the next day or two. Also...on the forumhome page the links at the top left "Gold, Plat, Exclusive" all jump you to that forum if that helps at all :)

- Kolby

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like the new C00L Web 2.0 Look of DNF , been expecting this new looks for a While Now , wondering if you will add this same skin with Fixed width

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ts more pleasant to my eyes and reminds me the new Domain Manager template of GoDaddy which it was loaded just 2-3 days before this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom