Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Many exact match domains' value may go down because of what Matt Cutts said recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
these types of threads drive me insane. Stop wasting your time *****ing about Google's newest update. Google wants to match users with great, helpful websites so stop trying to cheat and make something worth visiting. I'm also tired of hearing how an outside force can effect domain prices when it's a completely unregulated market; your domains are worth 0 unless you have a buyer.

Last edited by a moderator:

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I offer professional SEO and marketing services so these types of threads drive me insane. Stop wasting your time *****ing about Google's newest update. Google wants to match users with great, helpful websites so stop trying to cheat and make something worth visiting. I'm also tired of hearing how an outside force can effect domain prices when it's a completely unregulated market; your domains are worth 0 unless you have a buyer.

What's your problem, dude? If you like to stay blind about Google newest updates, then your so called professional seo service will not be ****ing worth trying.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I follow trends but it doesn't matter even the slightest. Do you think quality websites like Epicurious, Forbes or Wikipedia care about algo updates? No.. They are businesses that have something to OFFER visitors. If you knew anything about SEO or really followed Google you'd know that they want website owners to focus on THE VISITOR. Happy searchers make Google money. It's really that simple.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I follow trends but it doesn't matter even the slightest. Do you think quality websites like Epicurious, Forbes or Wikipedia care about algo updates? No.. They are businesses that have something to OFFER visitors. If you knew anything about SEO or really followed Google you'd know that they want website owners to focus on THE VISITOR. Happy searchers make Google money. It's really that simple.

It should matter if you're a real seo professional. After recent updates, you would have to change your way of doing SEO. If not, you aren't the top seo company. Even clients of the seo companies whose sites are ranked on first 1-2 pages for keyword "seo" were affected by recent updates and they have changed their way of doing seo.

If one can create a top site like wikipedia, they may not need to hire seo companies any way. I know Matt Cutts has been saying "quality content" repeatedly.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Real SEO's create broader marketing strategies to help clients stay focused.

Real SEO's don't need to change their business model after Google updates their algo.

Real SEO's know that even the best domain in the world doesn't guarantee success.

But Hey.. I mean your "2nd best domain" is iphones.info.... Go you.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Real SEO's create broader marketing strategies to help clients stay focused.

Real SEO's don't need to change their business model after Google updates their algo.

Real SEO's know that even the best domain in the world doesn't guarantee success.

But Hey.. I mean your "2nd best domain" is iphones.info.... Go you.

Ok. Let me know your seo site and I may want your service. I need to see your example works first to see if you're real or scam seo.

No. I have many other domains which are far better than that domain about which I really have forgot. Just look at my signature and you'll see 2 better domains.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not currently accepting new clients. So I'll pass.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

What's funny? Most SEOs that have a clue don't take on clients (or have very few) because they're busy working on their own sites and keeping 100% of the profit!

Furthermore, he probably doesn't want the inevitable headaches or doesn't like working for nothing when dealing with cheapskates like you.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's funny? Most SEOs that have a clue don't take on clients (or have very few) because they're busy working on their own sites and keeping 100% of the profit!

Furthermore, he probably doesn't want the inevitable headaches or doesn't like working for nothing when dealing with cheapskates like you.

You seem to be targeting me. I bought some low quality articles before from you (bought them instead of spinning articles) to be submitted into article directories and many other writers wouldn't target their customers like that. Because you have been paid for your low quality articles (which I don't know where I put those articles written by you. I think I haven't submitted them yet into article dirs yet) and other writers would be grateful for the work if they were you. There is a saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you!"

I am now paying upto around $50 per quality article but wouldn't go for such low quality articles any more. Even if you give me those low quality articles free nowadays, I won't take them for free.

I can tell you that I have expected such response any way from him because I don't think he is someone who he claims to be from judging on what he has been posting. Top SEO professionals woudn't be posting like that anyway. They may be so busy looking after their clients.

Last edited:

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Never claimed to be the Top SEO? I simply stated that by profession I am an SEO. I make a full time living working less than two hours a day. So judge me if you'd like but I am quite content with the arrangement.

You're the one who started insulting people in this thread.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
please keep thread on topic and not make it personal

Thanks

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You seem to be targeting me. I bought some low quality articles before from you (bought them instead of spinning articles) to be submitted into article directories and many other writers wouldn't target their customers like that. Because you have been paid for your low quality articles (which I don't know where I put those articles written by you. I think I haven't submitted them yet into article dirs yet) and other writers would be grateful for the work if they were you. There is a saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you!"

I am now paying upto around $50 per quality article but wouldn't go for such low quality articles any more. Even if you give me those low quality articles free nowadays, I won't take them for free.

I can tell you that I have expected such response any way from him because I don't think he is someone who he claims to be from judging on what he has been posting. Top SEO professionals woudn't be posting like that anyway. They may be so busy looking after their clients.

The reality is you were only prepared to pay extremely low rates for articles and you wanted them in bulk to try and get a bigger discount. It had NOTHING to do with the quality of the articles you received.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you!" Do you think I care about pleasing clients like you? You mean nothing to me. Writing one article for you wouldn't even buy a coffee in my country. Besides, these days I am too busy killing it at the poker tables. If my comments offend you, so be it. I am just telling it like it is.

@biggedon I am not trying to get personal but if someone is going to write lies about the quality of the content I write, then I sure as hell will defend myself. This guy is a complete and utter joke and the way he defends himself speaks volumes about his character.

Last edited:

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The reality is you were only prepared to pay extremely low rates for articles and you wanted them in bulk to try and get a bigger discount. It had NOTHING to do with the quality of the articles you received.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you!" Do you think I care about pleasing clients like you? You mean nothing to me. Writing one article for you wouldn't even buy a coffee in my country. Besides, these days I am too busy killing it at the poker tables. If my comments offend you, so be it. I am just telling it like it is.

@biggedon I am not trying to get personal but if someone is going to write lies about the quality of the content I write, then I sure as hell will defend myself. This guy is a complete and utter joke and the way he defends himself speaks volumes about his character.

It's very funny. You started calling me names before I wrote about the quality of your articles being poor without much research. Why should I pay premium price for low quality aritcles which I only intended to use to submit to article directories any way.

It is a fact that I bought quite a few articles more than one article from you. I don't know what you're bitter about. I always negotiate the price such low quality articles to be bought in bulk because of it's nature and I thought I might end up not using them.

To be fair, I paid reasonable prices for your articles and it's much more than a cup of coffee. It might feed you for a few days if you have resonable meals.

Also have a look in this thread where people discussed about you and you even called them "names" and they were trying to discuss in a gentleman way ==>> http://www.dnforum.com/f26/http-www...icles-100-unique-high-qual-thread-468866.html

Look at the above thread, I AGREED TO PAY YOU at your "Buy it now" price for the articles (therefore you SHOULD NOT continue to say I tried to buy your articles at low prices. I agreed to pay you the price which you advertised) and I put "SOLD" in your thread but you sold the batch of aarticles to someone who paid you earlier. I am working full time upto 72 hours a week and sometimes got to do "oncalls" so that there may be delays in payments as well as there is "time difference" between UK and Australia and therefore there may be delay in payment for few hours. But you didn't wait for upto 24 hours and sold the articles to other person who PAID YOU EARLIER. You sent me payment details for the articles via PM but you didn't even wait upto 24 hours for me to settle the payment.

Here in the forums, ask other people around and we do have to wait upto 1 week before we consider the person is not going to buy the domain/items after an agreement has been reached.

That shows your character and I have no wonder your articles aren't to the same quality as some other writers who are still writing for me.

In the future, I would appreciate if you don't post in my threads not to waste my and your time. There're many other threads by others you can post. You tried to call me names etc..... in my threads and it's really a waste of time to deal with your "character showing posts". I would rather deal with my psychiatric patients than you. May be you might need a psychiatric assessment for yourself. Who knows? I think you might have impulse control problem and also possibly mixed paranoid and narcissistic personality traits.

For people who like to know a bit more about the criteria for Paranoid Personality Disorder and Narcissistic personality disorder, have a look at the following wikipedia links. Possibly you may meet some of the criteria. [One only need to meet about 3 criteria to be diagnosed with e.g. Paranoid Personality Disorder. (Look at WHO (World Health Organization ICD 10) "Diagnosis" section for criteria).]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Please don't post in my threads in the future.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

Nomzo

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google's actually gone a little too far on exact match domains this time. One of my client's migrated to a new domain (no real backlink profile, on-site optimisation is not the best) and they have dropped out of the rankings for only the exact term contained in the domain, which also happens to be their brand name. 95% of other keyphrases, non-brand and non exact match have seen as increase in impressions and rankings, so it's not Panda-related. I reckon Google will gradually wind back on the latest update as more instances crop up.

seoexperttools

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, it is certainly a bit too far when Google target EMD and it affected a lot of people but i think it is just an experiment by them and soon they will re-modify the algo to make things more reasonable (than now).

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
EMD's did NOT get affected.. Low quality websites got hit, again.

seoexperttools

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then that means 90% of people who own shitty websites are from SEO communities? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom