Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAIRPLAY

MATT.

YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT AWARE OF EXACTLY WHAT HAS GONE ON BEFORE.......... SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK YOUR BRAIN IS IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING YOUR MOUTH INTO ACTION!!

ASK "MIKE" ABOUT HIS INPUT TO ALL OF THIS FOR INSTANCE !!

AS FAR AS FOOLS ARE CONCERNED ...MOLE ... YOU BEEN DIGGIN IN THE DARK WAY TOO LONG

HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE !!

FAIRPLAY

(P.S. .....IF YOU ALSO WISH ME TO POST THE EVIDENCE HERE, JUST LET ME KNOW )
AND IT IS UTTERLY DAMNING !!

Domain Summit 2024

fairplay, are you here to post constructively or just flame others at every opportunity?

F

FAIRPLAY

THE ABOVE POST IN REPLY TO MATTY P'S TERMINATED THREAD ON ..."WILL WANDA MAY RETURN

FAIRPLAY

Originally posted by FAIRPLAY

HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE !!

FAIRPLAY

fairplay,

just wondering what that phrase means, excuse my ignorance but I'm not familar with it. I was aking as I noticed "dnpowerful" (not the real dnp though) over at wanda's site also uses it as his title (I'm sure you know him as he moderates some of the forums over there with you). Maybe I should ask klickmarket if your not around, he uses it too, must be a common phrase?

M

MattyP

I am well aware of what has been happening. That is why I called you a fool, you fool.

Matt

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're telling me that they're using my super deluxe, TM'ed and government-aprproved user id "DnPowerful" over at Wanda's board to confer legitimacy and/or stir up trouble???

What a suprise! LOL

How pathetic...

Wanda/Fairplay/Klickmarket...a new user id every day!

The connection: all have lousy names, lousy sites, and a general low-rent quality. Perhaps that's why they're all so bitter and juvenile.

:laugh:

The connection: all have lousy names, lousy sites, and a general low-rent quality. Perhaps that's why they're all so bitter and juvenile.

Ding Ding Ding - Jackpot!

KLICKMARKET

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GENTLEMEN.......!!

HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE .......(french))
translates in english to:

"Evil be to him, who evil thinks" (fr)
.....and is the motto of the
"Most Noble order of the Garter"

Adopted by KLICKMARKET many years ago!! as a standard to be upheld!! and which i have used often, and with pride!! as do many chivalrous and honourable societies.
(and apparently various forum members, and, friends alike ???)

refer to the links below !!
http://www.regiments.org/milhist/regtintro/mottoes.htm
http://www.britannia.com/history/articles/garter.html

another good one is
"those who live by the sword die by the sword"

regards
klickmarket

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
KlickMarket, you still haven't left?
What are you waiting for. Leave already.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another one is:

THOSE WHO POST IN CAPS HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!

Another one is:

Those who's every sentence contains exclamation points have nothing to say!

Another one is:

Those who post their accents in blue have nothing to say!

Please my good man, rest your lungs. You say nothing with so much energy!

As dnp suggests the posting style, post content, language and puncuation are almost identical, right down to the way they both often use bold blue text mixed with CAPITALS and lots of
!! and ??? - always 2 exclaimation marks (!!) with three 3 question marks(???), thats a very unique writing style for two seperate people to adopt. Yet these same two people constantly defend each other, write on the exact same topics, use the exact same phrases and start arguments with exactly the same people. If there is any doubt I can post up more details.

People can have a look and compare their old post, in fact fairplay's first post here was to defend klickmarket when he was being criticised about his 3g names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom