Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Melbourneit.com.au stopped working? Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukti

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, gays!

A few months ago I bought a domain through namejet.com (pre-realeise) and he was the registrar Melbourneit.com.au

Parked on your hosting and glued to your main site.
A recent look that changed dns domain dns1.name-services.com
Went to the bar and tried to change the DNS, but it did not work. Then decided to transfer the domain to another registrar, unlock it in the panel, but it still has the status clientDeleteProhibited, clientTransferProhibited. It's been over two months since I bought it on namejet.

I decided to write a support. Received no response. A few days later I wrote again, and again silence.

Guys from MELBOURNE IT, LTD. do not know the options to contact you. Arrive in the Australian personally I can not. Call also did not see the point if you have an e-mail.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i had a very sad experience with them too couple of years back when yahoo e-commerce solutions were using Melbourne it services for domain registrations. I remember TAT was high as I wanted to transfer out domains . sorry, will not be able to help much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom